First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 10/13. with an ETA to dealership of 10/29-11/4. I must have at least 25 conversation transcripts making sure the ETA hasn't changed. Sooooooooo this morning I gave Ford Chat another chance to give me and updated ETA since today is 11/4. According to "Shevonda" I was built 10/13 and am awaiting shipping with an ETA of 11/7-11/13. When I questioned her if that was updated overnight she stated " no that has always been the ETA". When I brought up the email i received stating my bronco was built on 10/13 and was awaiting shipping with an ETA of 10/29-11/4 her response was " No, you are mistaken 10/29-11/4 was when it was in production". I could not get a straight answer how I was In production from 10/29-11/4 but built on 10/13..................... You cant make this shit up. and now we have another railroad strike looming.
Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got off the phone with the Finance guy at my dealership. He went into the new VIN View tracker and it said that my Bronco is on "Plant Hold" with no further details. Since I have the mid package he doesn't think that it needs a chip. He is guessing there is an issue with the hard top, modular front bumper or slide-out tailgate that needs fixing.

The good news is that since my Credit Union already issued me a check back in Sept. (when I thought that I would be taking delivery), the dealership can cash the bank check and it will just be like an extra large deposit toward my Bronco. Worst case scenario, if the Bronco is totaled in transit, all the money will be refunded and I would just pay off my loan. I got 1.99% @ 60 months from my Credit Union and he said that I'll never see that rate again.
This is what I am am assuming I will find out come Tuesday when I drag my ass up to the dealer. There are way to many differences between most of our builds to confidently narrow down the possible issues. But seeing as ours are near identical and in the same situation its hard to not speculate.

Sandomarobb

Wildtrak
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sewell Ford in Odessa. Sales guy there said there are about five others in the same weird shipped but not shipped status. Where is yours going?
I'm a Sewell Ford order as well.
I've got the "in transit" status with no other info. Missed two delivery windows and the status was showing as a "pending update" for a few days before it changed to 11/5 - 11/11 last night. No knock on Sewell, they just don't have a whole lot of info to give us - same as Ford chat basically.

jtp!

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've got the "in transit" status with no other info. Missed two delivery windows and the status was showing as a "pending update" for a few days before it changed to 11/5 - 11/11 last night. No knock on Sewell, they just don't have a whole lot of info to give us - same as Ford chat basically.
Of the 27 folks on this thread that have entered their info into the Awaiting Shipment tracking spreadhseet 5 of them are destined for TX (more if you include Sandomarobb or rail destinations likely "en route" such as OKC). The 5 TX builds have been waiting an average of 46 days since built (still awaiting shipment). Don't know if we can draw any meaningful conclusions from that given the small sample size (other than misery needs company).

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Of the 27 folks on this thread that have entered their info into the Awaiting Shipment tracking spreadhseet 5 of them are destined for TX (more if you include Sandomarobb or rail destinations likely "en route" such as OKC). The 5 TX builds have been waiting an average of 46 days since built (still awaiting shipment). Don't know if we can draw any meaningful conclusions from that given the small sample size (other than misery needs company).
Haven't added myself to the sheet, but I'm another one in TX

edit: looks like I'm lucky #7

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rheldar

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2-Door BL, '14 Frontier Pro-4x, '22 Tesla Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added mine to the spreadsheet as another Texas build waiting on shipping.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They should know to not mess... ;)
but yeah... feelin better that i'm not the only texan.

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added my info to the spreadsheet. Lone Idaho guy......

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had noticed that it seemed like there were a lot headed this direction. I'm OKC so I hope they stop here on the way to you guys in TX.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know the twitter handles of any other Ford people that I can throw on my daily updates / bitch fest tweets?

Only have Big Jim Fartley and Mike Levine currently.

I am on consecutive day #12 so far and have only had the Ford twitter DM me twice to tell me to get in touch with my Dealer (LOLOLOLOL)
I'm an not sure why you didn't think of contacting your dealer yourself......

On a side note....I sent my dealer an email today. How long do you think it will take them to reply and what awesome information do you think they will provide?
He did tell me he reached out to the FMC Feild Rep at the end of September and I Never heard anything from that.

Sponsored

Sandomarobb

Wildtrak
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Adding myself to the spreadsheet.

For what it's worth, I will add that in talking with our dealer, he had mentioned that we should expect delays because vehicles were being held up at Alliance and Mesquite, I believe - they just can't keep up with the amount of vehicles being dropped off, so they end up with this huge backlog of vehicles waiting for that final push to dealers. Sewell had even had to go over and pick up vehicles themselves to help "drain the swamp" a bit. Guess we can add it to the list of "things my dealer said ..."

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes, I've noticed they don't have any extra insight than ford chat or customer service has. Supposedly, they will be able to see certain check points once it's actually on a rail car and ships.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the tracker reset for everyone like 2 weeks ago? My days awaiting shipment started over.
The guy that runs the tracker had a double hard drive failure and had to rebuild from old files.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone, I am going to periodically sort the data in the spreadsheet I built. Main sort column will be the days since awaiting shipment...........most days at the top of the list.......which will then cascade accordingly to the graph of that data, too.

I'm only seeing one person who is showing as been delivered on the list.....and only one showing having a confirmed shipped date. If your status has changed and you are so inclined, please update your information/dates.
Sponsored