Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well it’s official, passed 50 days now “awaiting shipping”, according to my dealer it’s been at the rail yard for 50 days straight lol.
What dealership are you using?

eperks

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What dealership are you using?
Swainsboro Ford Lincoln in Georgia. I had to drive about 3-4 hours to lock in MSRP pricing as all my dealers locally had massive markups on orders. Honestly, they have been fantastic being a small rural dealership. It’s not their fault it’s been sitting at the rail yard for 50 days,

I’m just hoping it arrives before I PCS and move to Hawaii around December 20th but I’m not getting my hopes up at this point.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As anticipated, I just got bumped from 11/2-11/8 to 11/7-11/13 😡

jtp!

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Adding myself to the spreadsheet.

For what it's worth, I will add that in talking with our dealer, he had mentioned that we should expect delays because vehicles were being held up at Alliance and Mesquite, I believe - they just can't keep up with the amount of vehicles being dropped off, so they end up with this huge backlog of vehicles waiting for that final push to dealers. Sewell had even had to go over and pick up vehicles themselves to help "drain the swamp" a bit. Guess we can add it to the list of "things my dealer said ..."
I don't think I'd mind (as much) if my build were held up along the railline... what's annoying is sitting 60+ days without having even been loaded to a railcar to being with.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was kind of hoping that the bronco would come in while I was on vacation round 1 ocer thanksgiving but I guess I can wait until vacation 2 over new years

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ha, just catching up on this thread. I received an update from my dealer today and Ford chat that my Wildtrak was “released”. I thought that was some form of progress until I read these posts, silly me!
Apparently there is no difference between ”Built” and ”Released” just semantics!

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ha, just catching up on this thread. I received an update from my dealer today and Ford chat that my Wildtrak was “released”. I thought that was some form of progress until I read these posts, silly me!
Apparently there is no difference between ”Built” and ”Released” just semantics!
I've been "Built & Released" since August 30th. Then I found out for the first time today from my dealer that the new VINView tracker says I'm on a freakin' "Plant Hold." I didn't realize that the pizza tracker can actually move backwards too! Silly me, I thought "Released" means there are no chip or plant holds. @Ford Motor Company please give us a vocab lesson on these designations!

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As anticipated, I just got bumped from 11/2-11/8 to 11/7-11/13 😡
Tomorrow you may be bumped to 11/9 - 11/15 as several of us were on Wednesday

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well shit. I don’t know if I should be further enraged or comforted that there’s 31 pages of a thread where people are stuck in my same situation. Good news is hat I’ve just stopped pulling up my order. When it comes it comes I suppose :(

Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tomorrow you may be bumped to 11/9 - 11/15 as several of us were on Wednesday
Sounds like we're waiting for the same train. Maybe those extra two days are the stop in OKC on the way to DFW. Probably not :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I log in each morning to check the status of my build so I can start my daily dose of disappointment early courtesty of @Ford Motor Company . At this point, I'll probably fall over the day it actually shows shipped.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I treat it as a game at this point, when I log in saying “and my new date is!!!!”

It’s also kind of sad that we have to use the backdoor link or chat to find out our eta is wrong, I never get an email and my dealer who Ford tells you to contact must of gave up also bc they don’t respond to my emails now….. for all I know when this thing actually does show up sometime next year , they may not sell it to me.
Hell I never even asked my dealer for updates as it seemed I always had more relevant info. Now that VinView is a thing I am hoping to get an actual answer come tuesday when I go to get my buyers order.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So with Ford starting to build (and most likely ship) 2023s in 3 weeks..how do we all feel about taking delivery of 2022 models?

(Rhetorical question)

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So with Ford starting to build (and most likely ship) 2023s in 3 weeks..how do we all feel about taking delivery of 2022 models?

(Rhetorical question)
I have no doubt I will still be waiting for my 22MY and see 23s pass me on the road. The sad part is the dealerships have nothing to lose. If customers get pissed and walk away the dealership can make way more money selling their Bronco to someone else with a huge markup.

BRDDOGN

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Platinum and BMW X3M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check this out

971C5362-5A7E-4381-B8CD-A41560FD5787.jpeg
If you complain enough and get your vehicle marked as HOT, things might happen. I got my ”Your vehicle has shipped email” the very next day I received the text message above.

A007AE1D-D4E7-42DC-B6E7-3A5FCC74AC64.jpeg
Sponsored