Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
DAY 72 awaiting shipment and my dealer has Broncos that were built in October already in transit. Is there a "OCD delivery checklist" for Broncos with lot rot?! Seriously though, for those of with rigs that have been sitting for more than 2 months, what else should we be looking for aside from a mouse colony when we finally take delivery?
Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I guess the regional rep was back from vacation because they reached out for my VIN and said they are going to run it up the chain to figure out what the hell is going on.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also at this point the dealer has skin in the game of how fast I get the Bronco. My trade value is locked in and the longer it takes the more my Ranger depreciates and the more miles it gets.

larnott

Badlands
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put a deposit on an incoming unit in mid Sept, to be build 10/5. It was built 11/1. I am just waiting on delivery. Dealer said he should have it by the end of November. It is a CG OBX high package 4 door 2.3L. I was jealous of my husbands and I’m excited to have my own!

Sponsored

eperks

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What’s a decent alternative? I honestly hate this entire POS process, 60 days and it’s still waiting to ship. I have a military PCS on December 27th I don’t even want my Bronco, the thought of it just pisses me off. I extended my move and I’m using a lot of leave and I’m over it, I don’t care anymore and I don’t ever want to buy another ford. I’ve had 4 fords and I’m done.

Are older 4Runners decent, like 95-02 and 2008-2016?

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, my rail car information I will update periodically. Monday I got a shipping notice and Tuesday it sounded as if I had a rail car in the Chicago area......then today my Bronco is in Ohio (WRONG FUCKING DIRECTION!) with an ETA for Chicago on 11/14/22. At 5 days since shipped having gone from Michigan to Illinois and BACKWARDS to Ohio.......then scheduled back to Illinois......who knows how long it will take to get to Denver. FUCK! At least it is is in transit.......

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FYI, my rail car information I will update periodically. Monday I got a shipping notice and Tuesday it sounded as if I had a rail car in the Chicago area......then today my Bronco is in Ohio (WRONG FUCKING DIRECTION!) with an ETA for Chicago on 11/14/22. At 5 days since shipped having gone from Michigan to Illinois and BACKWARDS to Ohio.......then scheduled back to Illinois......who knows how long it will take to get to Denver. FUCK! At least it is is in transit.......
Mine did kind of the same thing, it went to ohio then Chicago, and then it started heading back into Indiana towards Ohio… but it made a turn down to missouri and it’s been moving pretty fast from there currently in Dalies ( I think? Can’t make out 100% what the automated service says for the city names) New Mexico if it helps I found this map to help kind of guess what city it’s at of what route it’s taking :
https://bnsf.com/bnsf-resources/pdf/ship-with-bnsf/maps-and-shipping-locations/bnsf-network-map.pdf

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine did kind of the same thing, it went to ohio then Chicago, and then it started heading back into Indiana towards Ohio… but it made a turn down to missouri and it’s been moving pretty fast from there currently in Dalies ( I think? Can’t make out 100% what the automated service says for the city names) New Mexico if it helps I found this map to help kind of guess what city it’s at of what route it’s taking :
https://bnsf.com/bnsf-resources/pdf/ship-with-bnsf/maps-and-shipping-locations/bnsf-network-map.pdf
Not only that but rail cars typically are transferred between different rail carriers. Those exchange points are not necessarily on a direct line to the eventual destination. Once my rig’s rail car got exchanged to the final operator (in my case BNSF) it made more direct and efficient progress to me in California.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not only that but rail cars typically are transferred between different rail carriers. Those exchange points are not necessarily on a direct line to the eventual destination. Once my rig’s rail car got exchanged to the final operator (in my case BNSF) it made more direct and efficient progress to me in California.
Mine got transferred to BNSF sometime between Gibson IN and Marceline MO and it’s been moving pretty fast, roughly 1000 miles in 4-5 days on the way to San Francisco CA

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What’s a decent alternative? I honestly hate this entire POS process, 60 days and it’s still waiting to ship. I have a military PCS on December 27th I don’t even want my Bronco, the thought of it just pisses me off. I extended my move and I’m using a lot of leave and I’m over it, I don’t care anymore and I don’t ever want to buy another ford. I’ve had 4 fords and I’m done.

Are older 4Runners decent, like 95-02 and 2008-2016?
I mean if you are just looking for a vehicle to wheel the four runners are great. I still have plans to get a 90s landcruiser at some point.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Slunds like you guys need to start a "Unofficial Lost in Transit thread" ot the like.

Mine was built and released on a Wednesday (0 bumps in blend date)... 72 days ago and still officially awaiting shipment.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also at this point the dealer has skin in the game of how fast I get the Bronco. My trade value is locked in and the longer it takes the more my Ranger depreciates and the more miles it gets.
Trade in priced locked? Somehow I don't believe that...4 months from now when your Bronco is still not delivered, I'll be surprised if your dealer sticks to their word.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Trade in priced locked? Somehow I don't believe that...4 months from now when your Bronco is still not delivered, I'll be surprised if your dealer sticks to their word.
They signed a buyers order with a stated trade in value so yeah. I was very clear in asking what happens if it takes until march. They said that would be there problem to figure out.

They would have a tough time busting my balls as my dad runs the service department there so can't imagine they'd be be willing to piss him off over a few thousand anyways.

But yeah who knows. I was pretty skeptical

catman2212

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered 3/15/2021, build week 9/12, blend 9/16 and built on 9/29. Since then, at least 6 ship date changes and still waiting for any movement. Dealership has no reason for delay, but said they are "confident" it will be in this month... I don't have the same confidence they do, so reached out to Ford Leadership team from earlier post in this thread and received a phone call last night from Ford. They apologized for the delays and lack of information. She said she called and "escalated" to Ford shipping and is hoping to hear back in a day or two... She then said they are averaging about 6 weeks from built to delivered, so expects mine to be heading out soon... At least they read the email and had someone from their " Ford Executive Offices" call me, so fingers crossed it may

I am really trying to stay with this, really getting frustrated with Ford, but this Bronco looks like so much fun...

Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. 1668171090081
Sponsored