Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly, I think that we are trading sitting at the MAP for sitting in a rail car that really isn’t moving efficiently.

As I posted earlier, speaking with my dealer, they have stated that nearly every shipment that they’ve ever tracked coming from MAP takes roughly 5 days to get to us at our Richmond California rail yard. It took us five days just to get to Ohio, and now it’s going to take us another three days to get to Chicago. it seems absurd that there is this type of delay when others who are tracking their vehicles on other build dates, are receiving their Broncos via rail within 3 to 5 days.

My dealer recently tracked seven broncos, one of which was his own raptor. The other six were stock dealer Broncos. All of these took five days to get from MAP. I think Ford just simply mandated out lost broncos to get on rail because of the amount of visibility of this shipping thread on the forum.

There’s a much bigger story here we will never know..
unfortunately thats probably the case. The last false rail car I had was probably moving at best case scenario speed. Of course my actual rail car gets the shit end of the stick. Im just hoping it comes in sometime before January.
Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So it looks like a bunch of us who shipped recently might be/are on the same train, just checked the status and it left Willard Ohio and bound for Garrett Indiana, projected to be in Chicago on monday 8:45am allegedly... some movement is better than no movement
I think I was supposed to be on that train as I had a projected ETA early Friday morning of Chicago on the 22nd before my railcar went "bad ordered". Now my railcar is no longer showing bad order status and it is in Wayne with no ETA. 😬 I don't know how often trains leave MAP or if they do on the weekend, but I'm anxiously awaiting some form of movement.

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congratulations. My update still says Crewe but the NS person I spoke with yesterday said it is due at POE today! I’ll keep you posted.
Well, my Bronco still hasn't arrived at my dealership. As of yesterday NS tracking phone line has my rail car "RMT POE". I just don't understand how this takes soooooo long.

BRDDOGN

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Platinum and BMW X3M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, my Bronco still hasn't arrived at my dealership. As of yesterday NS tracking phone line has my rail car "RMT POE". I just don't understand how this takes soooooo long.
Weird. Mine says emptied and released by the customer. Also, drink, ground transportation will only pick it up if they have enough vehicles to deem it a full load.

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Weird. Mine says emptied and released by the customer. Also, drink, ground transportation will only pick it up if they have enough vehicles to deem it a full load.
So the NS pho e number you have been using actually will state "emptied and released"? If so, then my Bronco hasn't gotten to that status yet. Thanks for the information.

Sponsored

BRDDOGN

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Platinum and BMW X3M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the NS pho e number you have been using actually will state "emptied and released"? If so, then my Bronco hasn't gotten to that status yet. Thanks for the information.
[/QUOTE
Try the CSX number

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everyone who has “shipped”, have you updated the spreadsheet so us plebs who still waiting can know where we might stand​
updated mine.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, I think that we are trading sitting at the MAP for sitting in a rail car that really isn’t moving efficiently.

As I posted earlier, speaking with my dealer, they have stated that nearly every shipment that they’ve ever tracked coming from MAP takes roughly 5 days to get to us at our Richmond California rail yard. It took us five days just to get to Ohio, and now it’s going to take us another three days to get to Chicago. it seems absurd that there is this type of delay when others who are tracking their vehicles on other build dates, are receiving their Broncos via rail within 3 to 5 days.

My dealer recently tracked seven broncos, one of which was his own raptor. The other six were stock dealer Broncos. All of these took five days to get from MAP. I think Ford just simply mandated out lost broncos to get on rail because of the amount of visibility of this shipping thread on the forum.

There’s a much bigger story here we will never know..
Yup. Corporate got tired of all the bitching so they loaded us up on a train and told them to drive around for a while :);)

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it looks like a bunch of us who shipped recently might be/are on the same train, just checked the status and it left Willard Ohio and bound for Garrett Indiana, projected to be in Chicago on monday 8:45am allegedly... some movement is better than no movement
Mine was still in Willard OH this morning, but changed to "Offered to foreign carrier for interchange" @ 11:57.
I think this means they gave up on trying to get it to Chicago to change carriers and are changing carriers in OH. I think changing carriers is a good thing. With the low Mississippi River more freight is moving to trains and has some things backed up.
I'll see what happens tomorrow. I think the next Train Strike date is 12/9, so I hope they get moving

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine was still in Willard OH this morning, but changed to "Offered to foreign carrier for interchange" @ 11:57.
I think this means they gave up on trying to get it to Chicago to change carriers and are changing carriers in OH. I think changing carriers is a good thing. With the low Mississippi River more freight is moving to trains and has some things backed up.
I'll see what happens tomorrow. I think the next Train Strike date is 12/9, so I hope they get moving
Mine said it made it to the Chicago interchange this morning and something about delivered to BRC if I remember right, but no posted ETA

Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine said it made it to the Chicago interchange this morning and something about delivered to BRC if I remember right, but no posted ETA
The Belt Railway Company of Chicago ( reporting mark BRC ), headquartered in Bedford Park, IL, is the largest switching terminal railroad in the United States.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Belt Railway Company of Chicago ( reporting mark BRC ), headquartered in Bedford Park, IL, is the largest switching terminal railroad in the United States.
so I guess thats a good thing, showing movement, Im predicting its gonna take a couple days of shuffling around there before it gets on the train its supposed to be on. Last false rail car number they gave me took BNSF from Chicago to Richmond

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same
We were offered to foreign carrier with no ETA available as well. So must be with BNSF now?

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same
We were offered to foreign carrier with no ETA available as well. So must be with BNSF now?
might be! last time, when it got to chicago for me, it went dark for three days and next thing I knew it was in Marceline Missouri and it picked up speed from there

GBrook Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 (desperately awaiting Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the same status today, with same time stamp. Not standard for them to change carrier in Ohio…hoping you are right, and the change of carrier starts to speed things up. Supposedly been on a train since 13-Nov.
Sponsored