Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Update: Bronco Scheduling Does Not Resume This Week (6/21) BD287A75-1BCB-4B00-B82F-0FFCBA6CF9E9

I had a bad feeling about this week!
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yepā€¦.aside from some FE reservations I might very well be the biggest loseršŸ™‚. But here I am with a 7/13 6:10MT, reservation and a #1 of 56 allocation still waiting on my 2dr, BL, 2.7L, Sas, Lux, MIC top Bronco. But my dealership, who no longer communicates with meā€¦..which is fine by me because itā€™s less inaccuracies and lies I have to listen to, and Ford tell me Iā€™m a stubborn bastard and itā€™s my own damn fault.
Tag me in your post when you get a VIN. I've got the same spec as yours minus Sas, but I'm behind you a bit in timestamp, so I figure your VIN will be my canary in the coal mine. šŸ˜„

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who would want a build date email this week anyways!??ā€¦ sheesh.. I would rather get the build date email before the 4th of July weekend. More reason to celebrate this countries independence! Yep thats it.

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is all fine. I don't want any of you enjoying your Broncos before my 2dr sasquatch 2.7 modtop leather tow package arrives.

66chill

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500, 2017 Raptor, 96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy Sh!t thatā€™s a bit disconcerting, especially the #1 allocation. I feel frustration for you. Doesnā€™t seem possible youā€™re still waiting.
Same here. Day one within 3 hours reservation and also #1 on my dealer's list. And nothing.

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I canā€™t get myself to like the looks of the Gladiator but Iā€™m going to take a hard look at the Wrangler options myself
Not going to lie not the sexiest truck but I can throw my kayak in the bed and be gtg still have my Bronco order tho

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yepā€¦.aside from some FE reservations I might very well be the biggest loseršŸ™‚. But here I am with a 7/13 6:10MT, reservation and a #1 of 56 allocation still waiting on my 2dr, BL, 2.7L, Sas, Lux, MIC top Bronco. But my dealership, who no longer communicates with meā€¦..which is fine by me because itā€™s less inaccuracies and lies I have to listen to, and Ford tell me Iā€™m a stubborn bastard and itā€™s my own damn fault.
you are not the biggest looser, I am.
same except 4D and I am number 1 out of 150 at my dealerā€¦

Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
But my dealership, who no longer communicates with meā€¦..which is fine by me because itā€™s less inaccuracies and lies I have to listen to, and Ford tell me Iā€™m a stubborn bastard and itā€™s my own damn fault.
Same. Well, kind of, but my dealer never returned text communication on my Bronco. Said he didn't get it, then made up some stories how nobody in their order bank is likely getting a 21'. Then 2 months later when I sent him a text about buying a used car, he returned my text almost instantly, texted me 2 hours later and then called and left a voicemail. That's the problem with liars, they can't keep their stories straight. Needless to say "I never got his text or voicemail" and I bought a car somewhere else. I really really really regret the dealer I chose. But, I am stuck now.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, it looks like they are going to be scheduling for the full month of August . Is this a change, I thought previously they were only scheduling for a week. If this is now true, that they are scheduling a full month of production. Hopefully this is the " good news coming " that a poster on another thread alluded to. As a day one reservation and #12 of 86 , I might be starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. (i dropped the tow package 2 weeks ago and ordered it through the parts dept -- supposed to be in my hands any day now ).
Stupid question but what is the process for that? Did you go through your dealer or ford? If ford do have the number?

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, I really enjoy my mustang for the summer and fall time but I'm desperately hoping I get my bronco by winter as central PA winters are not ideal for my mustang on summer tires. I'm also #1 at my dealer for a 2dr WT, Tow, 2.7l. One can hope....one can pray.

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond