First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@BeeMiller , this might be my fault. I was touring MAP and got to sit inside a lovely Cyber Orange Bronco. Long story short, I had left my Ray Ban sunglasses and a Jimmy Johns reward card in the console. Normally not a big deal, but I had 9 punches already so 1 more gets me a free sandwich. I pulled alot of strings to get these items back, but I hope you get your Bronco back ASAP.
PS - I may have also dropped some skittles on the side of the seat. If you find them, you can keep them...I already got some new skittles so no need to worry about me. There was also this taped to the undercarriage...
RB.jpg
I’m going to eat them skittles! Hopefully there won’t be too much dust on them!
Sponsored

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've told my whole family this story. We're on the edge of our seats for your Bronco to arrive and praying it is soon. Sorry you had to go through this but it will definitely be a victory when it's finally yours.

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've told my whole family this story. We're on the edge of our seats for your Bronco to arrive and praying it is soon. Sorry you had to go through this but it will definitely be a victory when it's finally yours.
I told my neighbors when they bring it back, I’m taking off with it as soon as I sign them papers and taking it home, parking it in between the honey bees and if someone comes for it, I’m kicking one of the hives over! They can try to get in it with a bunch of pissed off girls attacking him! 😂😂🥀🐝

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are in a better spot than us who have been waiting since Summer of 2020 with no so much as a sorry......I still get IDK from my dealer here in TN!

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are in a better spot than us who have been waiting since Summer of 2020 with no so much as a sorry......I still get IDK from my dealer here in TN!
What part of Tn? I'm in Murfreesboro

Sponsored

Hans

Outer Banks
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This passed Friday, I had my Outer Banks Cyber Orange Bronco snatched from my fingers! It also ripped my heart out. I got a video of it being taken off the car carrier, I touched it, I sat in it, I was ecstatic and couldn't believe it was here! I had to go back to work then so my dealership told me they were going to clean her up and start the paperwork and they would call me to let me know when to come back for it.

Less than two hours later I get a text message from my saleslady all upset. Matter of fact, everyone at that dealership was upset. Michigan said they needed the Bronco back. My dealership said they have never had this happen before and they wouldn't give it up without a fight. After a few hours, I get told the girl had to go back to Michigan, with no explanation. Luckily, it was put on a truck by the afternoon, because I truly thought it would sit there for days before heading back.

I am told it will come back by the end of this week some time. I was assured it would because Michigan put it in an email saying so. I told my saleslady, "so you believe the BS they fed you?"

I will say, my dealership came through to help me out since I had sold my car the same day, they gave me a brand new car for a loaner until my girl shows back up. I changed her name from Elka Rose Nivens, to now Elka 'Circle Back' Rose!

My head is holding high! The stress just about did me in that day, but my saleslady calmed me back down and has done a tremendous job taking care of me.

The 1/17/22 group was basically the only ones that knew about this, but just decided to see if anyone else had this happen!

IMG_3322.JPG
That's unbelievable .

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
90% of the hate on this forum is coming from those that do not even own a Bronco. If you hate Ford, just cancel your order, why the eff would you buy anything much less an automobile from someone you hate? In case you don't know, a Bronco will always be a "Ford". I watched literally every review on the Internet mostly from owners, and by far the vast majority of us are thrilled with our Bronco. Some on here dig up and repost everything that is wrong with the Bronco. JUST GET SOMETING ELSE!
Just leave the forum if u don’t want to see people make posts when things go wrong, you’re always on here hating on anyone who points out anything wrong ford does.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jilted at the altar . . . Runaway Bride? Just poking fun at a crappy situation.

Sponsored

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess you forgot about the pandemic, supply chain issues, high demand and all that. Like I said, 90% of the hate is coming from people that don't own a Bronco. "My Bronco is delayed, so I'm going to buy and flip it so the dealer can't make a profit on it". Says a lot about you. The dealer will be making a profit anyway. You will be hard pressed after paying taxes to flip it and make a profit, especially at the pricing of a fully equipped WT. Good luck anyways.
love to hear where the 90% number comes from. r u saying 90% from people still waiting for their bronco, or do u mean from people who don't own and don't plan to own.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the big question is how the hell did your dealer get that many Broncos?

My dealer is a medium-size dealer and they've had a rough time with getting allocation. I think he said they've delivered less than 25 broncos so far and have 100s of orders.

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think the big question is how the hell did your dealer get that many Broncos?

My dealer is a medium-size dealer and they've had a rough time with getting allocation. I think he said they've delivered less than 25 broncos so far and have 100s of orders.
Only 4 of them (1 being mine) went to my dealership. The rest went to other parts of Tennessee.
They were at one time, the nations 2nd or 3rd largest Mustang sales dealership. Not sure if they still are.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Only 4 of them (1 being mine) went to my dealership. The rest went to other parts of Tennessee.
They were at one time, the nations 2nd or 3rd largest Mustang sales dealership. Not sure if they still are.
So it's been about a week ... Did they ship it back to you and did they say wait till August like the rest of us. It sucks. But at least Ford noticed and your bronco is now getting some attention

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So it's been about a week ... Did they ship it back to you and did they say wait till August like the rest of us. It sucks. But at least Ford noticed and your bronco is now getting some attention
I’ll have more info come tomorrow, but……. The ordertracker changed AGAIN like it did last Friday, to ‘awaiting shipment.’ I noticed the amount of broncos has gone down on this tracker. As of last week, it was in the low 700s. Tonight it shows 302 that are similar and being tracked.
And the man who orders them and keeps up with the numbers, at the dealership looked it up when my sales woman asked and it shows that it was released today 5/26. So sometime tomorrow I will hopefully be getting the call or text with a picture, that it made it home….. AGAIN!
And I do believe her name will change to Boomerang 🪃!!

C04BC38A-825F-4DDE-A522-E30DD0A70AFE.jpeg

B98B6A3E-694B-4F54-8039-D2B88796697F.jpeg
Sponsored