First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll have more info come tomorrow, but……. The ordertracker changed AGAIN like it did last Friday, to ‘awaiting shipment.’ I noticed the amount of broncos has gone down on this tracker. As of last week, it was in the low 700s. Tonight it shows 302 that are similar and being tracked.
And the man who orders them and keeps up with the numbers, at the dealership looked it up when my sales woman asked and it shows that it was released today 5/26. So sometime tomorrow I will hopefully be getting the call or text with a picture, that it made it home….. AGAIN!
And I do believe her name will change to Boomerang 🪃!!

C04BC38A-825F-4DDE-A522-E30DD0A70AFE.jpeg

B98B6A3E-694B-4F54-8039-D2B88796697F.jpeg
I hope you get your bronco finally
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
90% of the hate on this forum is coming from those that do not even own a Bronco. If you hate Ford, just cancel your order, why the eff would you buy anything much less an automobile from someone you hate? In case you don't know, a Bronco will always be a "Ford". I watched literally every review on the Internet mostly from owners, and by far the vast majority of us are thrilled with our Bronco. Some on here dig up and repost everything that is wrong with the Bronco. JUST GET SOMETING ELSE!
How did you get your Bronco? Like ordered in April and got it in May or walked in to a dealer and bought it off the lot? Or did you wait anxiously from the mid-2019 announcement and go through disappointment when the May release was canceled? Did you tune in to the July 13 release and sit for days online trying to get a reservation. Did you then deal with all the delays from the late start to the mod tops and constraints? Did you reserve and expect to be one of the first in your area to get a Bronco only to find out that your January build will be delivered in August? These are questions. I don't know your answers. Not presuming.

Ford's communication is horribly inadequate. It's impossible to get information out of Ford. Ford lied to the vast majority of its loyal customers and lost a ton of trust. Ford treated people extremely unfairly -- a day-one reservation holder built in January is getting their Bronco next August while someone who ordered at the end of February has a Bronco in their driveway in less than 2 months. Really?

With the poor communication, lost trust, and inequity, what do you expect, sunshine and happiness?

Last edited:

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it's not at the dealer, if the key it's not on your hands, then guess what? It's not yours our the dealer my friend, it's still fomoco property.

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it's not at the dealer, if the key it's not on your hands, then guess what? It's not yours our the dealer my friend, it's still fomoco property.
Yeah I know that. That’s why I was surprised the dealer gave me a loaner since they hadnt even purchased it yet themselves. So technically they gave me the baby bronco ecosport because they felt so bad to have to send it back. They didn’t have to put me in anything.

Sponsored

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Crossing my fingers for you @BeeMiller !
Thank you! I’ll hopefully be posting real soon in this thread, that I finally got it! It did not get sold like some are saying. It really did go back to Michigan. And it’s on its turn around now!

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@BeeMiller,

I hope you get your Bronco just the way you ordered it, I know I have been waiting for millenia to get mine n still waiting B WT cyber orange, MIC, HOSS 3.0

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco [Update: It’s Back!!] Delivered Bronco taken back to Michigan by Ford D138EC26-67B3-471B-B808-643AB21CF5C2

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BeeMiller We are all pulling for you.... Any updates?

Sponsored

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is that the dealership found something in PDI, like missing chips, called Ford, who said to ship it back and they are going to fast track the fix to get it back to you. The rest of us are just sitting on plant hold waiting for chips.

The pdi process doesn't look for chips. They wouldn't know if any were missing or not!

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
She was brought back to me today!! Second picture is her sitting in my driveway this evening! Need to take her back to dealership for them to tint the windows, put door guards on and the permaplate inside and out! I almost didn’t take the permaplate, but it covers the paint even if you scratch it taking the doors off.
Thank you all for rooting for me! Boomerang Betty (name changed) actually made it home!!

85DA984B-82DE-4CC4-B817-D0B25165C198.jpeg

65359D02-DDD0-4161-8BFF-7E434DEDB0BF.jpeg