Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I going crazy? I thought Ford said no more 2 doors for 2021?

Edit:
Never mind. I guess VINs go out weeks ahead of previewing. News to me.
Previewing means Ford is checking to see if they have the parts to build said vehicle. If they do, it will receive a VIN the very next Thursday. If they don’t the preview goes away and that vehicle doesn’t get a VIN.
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm gonna be that guy and ask again lol, so this means granger only has 9 allocations left for the 3 build weeks in October?

Wildtrak4ever

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2, 2021 Ford Expedition limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtraks come with the MIC top and we are told are all now moved to 2022 so how is a WT getting on the list. Thats the million $ question. Like many I changed my order from the WT to a Badlands so I could get my Bronco in 2021
Only if you dont have vin# are they pushed to MY22

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm confused. If they know that they may be getting some orders filled, wouldn't the holders of the orders been emailed by Ford already?

I'm a 7/14 Granger rez. 2DR Badlands with all the trimmings. Sooo, you're saying there's a chance?

I need a truck, guys. Just had a tire blowout and a new alternator put on my current truck. All my frenemies are taking squares hoping I'll cave and just buy something else. It's pride at this point. I can't give up now!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach,
I don't have my reservation with you guys, but I'm just curious how many more early reservations (day 1-2) you guys have for 4-door, high trim, high/lux, soft-top broncos that have yet to be scheduled. Just trying to set expectations for us folks that have similar spec'd broncos that haven't been scheduled.

I really don't know off-hand. I want to say our overall reservation count was 25% in the first 24-48 hours.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm gonna be that guy and ask again lol, so this means granger only has 9 allocations left for the 3 build weeks in October?
This is the last week of scheduling for this months allocation. I believe we received something like 45 for this month total.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger I am a 7/14 6am reservation and placed my order with you back in March. 2 door Basesquatch. No VIN. I assume I should not get my hopes up and plan on a 2022? Should I be concerned that my Ford.com acct still shows my original Wildtrak reservation? I live nearby and cruise through your lot often to look at the Broncos (also have test drove them). In addition I ride bikes with Mark from your parts dept and I harass him regularly :)

I'd still think you have a shot at it. We have 1 more month and that sounds like a buildable order.

Mark is great and you have more stamina than me to ride with him.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach@Granger - I'm a 7/14 10pm res with Granger. Part of the No VIN gang. Does this mean I might still get a MY21 even though I got the email I'd be a MY22?
Maybe... We'll know in a month.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are all dealers able to see when orders preview? My dealer told me to quit reading the forums :sneaky:
Funny how that attitude will make him and the rest of them still in that business model .... obsolete.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm confused. If they know that they may be getting some orders filled, wouldn't the holders of the orders been emailed by Ford already?

I'm a 7/14 Granger rez. 2DR Badlands with all the trimmings. Sooo, you're saying there's a chance?

I need a truck, guys. Just had a tire blowout and a new alternator put on my current truck. All my frenemies are taking squares hoping I'll cave and just buy something else. It's pride at this point. I can't give up now!!
Ford sends the dealers a preview of what could be should/could be scheduled on Thursday.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to preface this by saying I know nothing. haha

But my thought is that if last week they scheduled a large quantity of First Edition Broncos and this week we are receiving previews for over half of our inventory with hard tops, they are pretty darn confident that they are going to have the "dirt mountain" Broncos fixed sooner than later. The Mid-October scheduled dates for the First Edition Broncos would indicate to me that they think they'll have a resolution for the hard top hold Bronocs by that date.
I now know the true definition of:
"Cautiously Optimistic"
LOL

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of you non-FE MIC builds that are previewing, don't go getting your hopes up. It would be the d**k move to end all d**k moves if Ford scheduled non-FE MIC Broncos 3weeks after they specifically said no more non-FE MIC's would be scheduled for MY21, begged and pleaded people to switch to a flappy top softie, even convinced some purists to switch to the moar-door, for them to turn around and start scheduling hardtops now. This place would Burn. To. The. Ground. Then again, this is Ford, so all bets are off.

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if you've got a VIN already, at what point do they tell you your exact build date? I got an 8/30 email a few weeks ago with a VIN. What's next?

Spiff89

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is the last week of scheduling for this months allocation. I believe we received something like 45 for this month total.
I have my FE with at Granger still waiting on scheduling. Does that mean I won’t know date for another month or so? Also it is my birthday so feel free to lie to me to make me feel better.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.