Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did not, unfortunately. Got to Canyonlands late so really had to hightail to get to Airport/slightly beyond and back.
White Rim is freaking huge. I spent ~9 hours on it (including driving, getting out and walking, to certain vantages, pictures, etc) and only went about 1/2 the distance, turned around after scaling Murphy's Hogback, and went back.

It's such an awesome trail, knowing what I know now, I'd allot so much more time to it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
palley6

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White Rim is freaking huge. I spent ~9 hours on it (including driving, getting out and walking, to certain vantages, pictures, etc) and only went about 1/2 the distance, turned around after scaling Murphy's Hogback, and went back.

It's such an awesome trail, knowing what I know now, I'd allot so much more time to it.
This x100000.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I write this from a hotel in Moab to report my ongoing and crazy cross-country roadtrip in my Badlands. I left Florida with 300 miles on the odometer, as of this moment 3,037.

Summary - this thing is awesome. It handles everything perfectly, on road and off. Ive even slept in it, very comfortably. I made it my mission to really test both myself and the bronco in as many conditions as possible and it truly has handled everything flawlessly. Its done mud, sand, rocks, water, snow/ice.

Big con - gas mileage. I get it, its a 4x4 yadda yadda yadda. But my god its rough...18.1 mpg despite every effort even on open roads to mitigate at no avail. West coasters with 80mph speed limit highways are going to suffer, seems 72/73 is the peak before the aero kills your mileage.

Ill do my best to update with new pictures as this is still an ongoing trip. If anyone has questions Id be happy to respond. Thanks all for the help/info throughout this experience.

IMG_20211017_045446_527.jpg
View attachment 191703 View attachment 191704 View attachment 191705
20211020_172019.jpg
20211020_181618.jpg
View attachment 191709
Did you change the rims? Are those the Sasquatch flares or others? Is it Sasquatch, cause I really can’t tell? Great pics. Sounds like a blast!

OP
OP
palley6

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you change the rims? Are those the Sasquatch flares or others? Is it Sasquatch, cause I really can’t tell? Great pics. Sounds like a blast!
Nope, originals but I plasti-dipped the rings matte black. Its holding up perfectly despite the abuse

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now that's living the life sir. Enjoy, and please do keep us updated.

Sponsored

Roundabout

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How are you with the seat/steering wheel positioning and general comfort on longer drives? Any noticeable fatigue beyond what you expected?

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I write this from a hotel in Moab to report my ongoing and crazy cross-country roadtrip in my Badlands. I left Florida with 300 miles on the odometer, as of this moment 3,037.

Summary - this thing is awesome. It handles everything perfectly, on road and off. Ive even slept in it, very comfortably. I made it my mission to really test both myself and the bronco in as many conditions as possible and it truly has handled everything flawlessly. Its done mud, sand, rocks, water, snow/ice.

Big con - gas mileage. I get it, its a 4x4 yadda yadda yadda. But my god its rough...18.1 mpg despite every effort even on open roads to mitigate at no avail. West coasters with 80mph speed limit highways are going to suffer, seems 72/73 is the peak before the aero kills your mileage.

Ill do my best to update with new pictures as this is still an ongoing trip. If anyone has questions Id be happy to respond. Thanks all for the help/info throughout this experience.

Ford Bronco *UPDATED* 3000+ miles - Ongoing Bronco Badlands Cross-Country Roadtrip Screenshot_20211021-121823_Instagram
View attachment 191703 View attachment 191704 View attachment 191705
Ford Bronco *UPDATED* 3000+ miles - Ongoing Bronco Badlands Cross-Country Roadtrip Screenshot_20211021-121823_Instagram
View attachment 191709
Love the doak shot! Go Noles! Others pics are gorgeous too lol enjoy

Sponsored

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not, unfortunately. Got to Canyonlands late so really had to hightail to get to Airport/slightly beyond and back.

You'd have no trouble with Murphy's Hogback or Hardscrable. I just did the White Rim last week in my Rubicon. STEEP! But easy peasy. I can't wait until I have my Badlands to do it again.

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whats your opinion on the soft top? Thinking of changing to attempt to speed up my order...

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you are livin da dream! I'm so inspired by your adventure. WELL DONE

El Jefe Texas

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great shots… Moab is incredible, just spent a week there living out of a buddy’s 1998 Land Cruiser (my Bronc arrived the week I got home)… question on sleeping in the bronco, fold back seats down but how did you level out the area to the trunk space?
Sponsored