Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco, '13 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

6 inches. Really? There's a lot more than that.
If it is like the 1st Gen. I would consider it the best visibility. Virtually no blind spots. These used to only come with a driver side mirror and rear view mirror nothing on passenger side. Not to mention the mirror was about 4x4 inches. But I guess it is all what your used to. 😉
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look, the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Plug In has excellent visibility and mileage... and you can stick an entire mattress in the back for overlanding..

Why not get that? (hopefully you are ahead of me on the reservation list)

Pacifica.jpg
Deja vu, why do I feel like I have seen this picture before?

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think I'm actually gonna dig the 'cockpit' feel of this rig. I've driven an F-150 forever and am ready for a change. Also, small windows are less apt to get rock chips. 😁

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just sat in 2 at Walnut Creek Ford.

Visibility sucks.
There's maybe 6" between the dash and bottom of the rearview mirror.
Side and back windows feel small too.
Overall feels dark and small inside.

I'm still keeping my order.
If I felt that way about a $50k purchase....I sure as hell would not buy it. SMH

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It may suck, but does it swallow is what I want to know? lol 🐴🥌
Okay so I am bored and had a few beers so I am replying to this comment. This brought up a moment of absolute fail from my girlfriend about eleven years ago. We were in a resort in Mexico. They did activities by the pool. They had a drinking contest. Men v men. Women v women. My GF (at the time) can absolutely drink about everything. Beer is actually her least favorite. She prefers Bourbon, Red Bull and Vodka, Martinis more of the hard stuff. But she puts her hat in the ring. The first few rounds she is crushing it. She is very attractive and we are from Ohio so they were calling her Miss Ohio. I'm standing in the pool with other guys. A girl lost to another participant and had to jump in the pool. She is about ten years younger than my GF. She swims up to her dude after loosing and said that sucked. I tried. He responds that it is okay because there is no way you were beating Miss Ohio.

So Miss Ohio is crushing it and makes it to the finals. She is up against Train Wreck. I don't really know her name but that's what we started calling her after the display we saw the night before from her. This girl was an absolute train wreck. So get to the point right?

The finals round was you had to drink through a straw. The DJ hands the mic to train wreck asking her why she thinks she can win. Train wreck says because I like to suck!!! Everyone cheers. He hands the mic to Miss Ohio and asks the same. Utter fail on her part. Everyone knows what she needed to say. It was her moment!

She says, "I am in it to win it....."

She crushed her on the drinking thing and got a big old bottle of El Jimador as a prize. Then the dude that won the men's contest challenged her to a drink off. It was too close to call. We then spent the next hour killing that bottle between me, Miss Ohio, men's winner and his girl. Stupid, stupid, stupid. It was an all inclusive. We could have saved the bottle. We were all too drunk to function after that.

Miss Ohio. I love and miss you girl. You and I both know that when Train Wreck said she is going to win because she likes to suck that you needed to come back with, "I am going to win because I swallow" Mic drop that shit. Crowd goes crazy in the moment but you? "In it to win it" Seriously?

We have actually revisited this moment many times. Miss Ohio is absolutely ashamed of herself that she did not go with this statement in her time of fame. She is not happy with herself as I have rightfully told her she should not be.

Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Look, the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Plug In has excellent visibility and mileage... and you can stick an entire mattress in the back for overlanding..

Why not get that? (hopefully you are ahead of me on the reservation list)

Pacifica.jpg
Because trees at 12k above sea level don't have wall sockets for charge cords.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having driven a 5th Gen Camaro for the better part of the last decade I think I'll be okay in the Bronco...
Funny I was going to say, rear visibility only matters when trash talking Camaros.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
well....go to the Bronco event near you and bring a tape measure. Im really not kidding,
Feels like a Hummer H3 inside
I have an H3T. No it doesn't. Lol.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just sat in 2 at Walnut Creek Ford.

Visibility sucks.
There's maybe 6" between the dash and bottom of the rearview mirror.
Side and back windows feel small too.
Overall feels dark and small inside.

I'm still keeping my order.
Have you been in or driven a newer jeep wrangler? How does it compare?

Status
Not open for further replies.