PELS82

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Look like the rear seats dont fold flat in the 4door so thats a major issue when I have muliptle dog crates to throw in. Ford is losing a substantial markets of over a million potential owners who use thier vehicles to haul dogs to various events. Time to how badly Jeep and what ever they call FCA now has screwed up the new Grand Cherokee. 4Runner still folds flat.

Dave Apker
I don’t think a million show dog owners have been waiting for the new Bronco, but 2020 has been a strange year.

Advertisement

Last edited:

Dave2002ti

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
No offense, but I don't think the multiple dog-crate use case ever showed up on the engineers boards. I think you are vastly over-estimating how many people need that.
Do you know how many folks do conformation shows and performance events with their dogs in this country not to mention the folks who just take thier dogs with them.

Dave

VictoryLights

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Clubs

Do you know how many folks do conformation shows and performance events with their dogs in this country not to mention the folks who just take thier dogs with them.

Dave
Maybe I'm wrong but I'm thinking that the Westminster Dog Show/4x4 Off Roader overlap is pretty small lol.

The Mountain Man

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Clubs

Nothing. First and foremost I’m a Ford guy. Like my daddy was, and his daddy was, and his daddy was. I have an X plan pin #, I have a good dealer, and a backup potential east coast Granger type deal cooking. I have a good job and I’ve worked my ass off my entire life. My desire to own one outweighs any of the (IMO) little nit picky issues with option combos/colors/towing capacities/navy pier interior/B&P launch date/blah blah blah, f’n blah. Personally, I think they hit it out of the damn park. I’ve been waiting on the new Bronco for a VERY long time and I’m excited to ride it out and drive the sum bitch off the lot to my garage.

Chief Keith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Deal breaker is if it's delayed past next year I'll get something else probably ZR2 Colorado.

harpo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
I need to get over the horrid flares.

FYI the dog thread is just as long as this one......

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer

Dave
Most outdoor enthusiasts with dogs let them roam about the back (no crates). And if my dog complains to me about a slightly uneven floor, I'll consider myself a failure as a parent. The Bronco is NOT for pretty dog shows. Consider the Expedition or something else for that

Advertisement

Advertisement