First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To keep the weight of a helmet from breaking your neck? If you have metal roll cage, you need a helmet. If you wear a helmet you should wear a hans?
Wrong
Sponsored

Merlynda

Wildtrak
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor, Suzuki Samurai, MB 450SL, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I need the rear and the front passenger seat to fold flat to make one large flat area. Want front passenger seat to fold like this.

BB7EA219-D878-4F5C-93A0-D0CD23B9880A.jpeg

54D1F14C-E00D-44E9-A551-97C662805CD5.jpeg

FC798FA5-1929-4062-B8E0-4DE4F5D677B1.jpeg

91D5B6E1-9101-478F-906D-ED51109419C4.jpeg

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, I was 100% all-in. I mean anywhere in the $50k range and I was going to get this thing no matter what. I have sold my camper trailer, motorcycle, 2 go-carts, 2 mini bikes, and was ready to sell my 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. This was my dream machine. I have been waiting for this to be produced since the early 2000's when they started teasing the release. When they did the reveal, I fell in love. The interior (white and grey one), the donut doors, the whole package. I was going 2D BD Sasquatch and upfit with every possible accessory. I was sold. Then reality hit. Every option, white top, interior color options, uggly as can be grey top, no soft top on 2D, cheap plastic toy looking interior pieces. Everything became a compromise. Piece by piece they stripped away my dream machine. I now find myself trying to justify getting rid of a rig I know I like and would like even more with <5K of upgrades for something that is going to cost me $46-$48k and still isn't how I dreamed it. All of the molded plastic pieces don't even match one another. The grille doesn't match the fender flares, that don't match the door trim, that don't match the top, that don't match the interior. I mean I do graphic imaging and it is like someone bitmapped this thing in greyscale (12 shades of grey) instead of black and white lol. It is becoming a mess and I shouldn't need to convince myself to accept the shortfalls of ford. They had decades to get this right, and they did in the "preproduction" models. Why couldn't they just follow through. I feel like they have given me blue balls and then walked away saying deal with it lol.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only dealbreaker would be, if my dealer has markup of more than 1k,
I can just spec out a willys Jeep for 38k

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I was 100% all-in. I mean anywhere in the $50k range and I was going to get this thing no matter what. I have sold my camper trailer, motorcycle, 2 go-carts, 2 mini bikes, and was ready to sell my 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. This was my dream machine. I have been waiting for this to be produced since the early 2000's when they started teasing the release. When they did the reveal, I fell in love. The interior (white and grey one), the donut doors, the whole package. I was going 2D BD Sasquatch and upfit with every possible accessory. I was sold. Then reality hit. Every option, white top, interior color options, uggly as can be grey top, no soft top on 2D, cheap plastic toy looking interior pieces. Everything became a compromise. Piece by piece they stripped away my dream machine. I now find myself trying to justify getting rid of a rig I know I like and would like even more with <5K of upgrades for something that is going to cost me $46-$48k and still isn't how I dreamed it. All of the molded plastic pieces don't even match one another. The grille doesn't match the fender flares, that don't match the door trim, that don't match the top, that don't match the interior. I mean I do graphic imaging and it is like someone bitmapped this thing in greyscale (12 shades of grey) instead of black and white lol. It is becoming a mess and I shouldn't need to convince myself to accept the shortfalls of ford. They had decades to get this right, and they did in the "preproduction" models. Why couldn't they just follow through. I feel like they have given me blue balls and then walked away saying deal with it lol.
After that, I almost feel bad being unhappy about just the black painted roof and ugly interior. I think Ford should have waited another year until they got all of the loose ends tied up and most of us would be happy.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Price. Price Price. Has to come in close to or under 30k. I don't do 30k+ vehicles. The use case is a fun open top vehicle for off-roading and backcountry exploring. Matching plastic colors or other accoutrements are way down on the list for me in terms of that usage. Although will be nice if one of the base model paint colors looks good in person.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Price. Price Price. Has to come in close to or under 30k. I don't do 30k+ vehicles. The use case is a fun open top vehicle for off-roading and backcountry exploring. Matching plastic colors or other accoutrements are way down on the list for me in terms of that usage. Although will be nice if one of the base model paint colors looks good in person.
Price is exactly the deciding factor for me as well. 4x4, manual trans, lifestyle vehicle. Don't really care about interior, MIC top matching, etc. I've always been a function over form guy anyway. If around 30k or less, you're still getting a lot for the money, IMO.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m already a 2022 waiting for BaseManSquatch with a Granger October res. I have a day 1 res too, but probably will cut that one loose as I am a 100% 7MT buyer. I’m only really upset about two things. 1) lousy color choices for base, and 2) have to spend stupid money to get 7MT plus heated seats. Probably not a dealbreaker, but I’d be a little irritated if they don’t fix either of these issues for ‘22. If FCA brings back Punk’n Metallic, I could end up in a Jeep.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So, let’s say they finally reveal the 2021 Bronco someday and all the specs and pictures and all the details we’ve been waiting for. What’s your dealbreaker, the thing that they’ve done to it or the standard item that you can’t live with and will just walk away?

I’ll go first. If this thing comes with an automatic transmission only I’m out. The only way I would even consider a Bronco with an auto is if it were a electric hybrid. If it has an auto/ICE only, I’ll just keep my V8 Bronco II and dump some more money into it.

Of course price is a consideration but I don’t think it will be outrageous overall.
Ford telling us one more option is going to be a late availability option!

Sponsored

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If Sasquatch suddenly costs significantly more.

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it doesn't have enough room to use as a junk hauler and to move boxes and furniture and stuff, that will seriously hamper its utility for me.
Sir, you may need a Super Duty.
Sponsored