First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, but there's usually a bunch of cash on the hood of those. MSRP of close to 50k, and you can usually get it pretty close to 40. I've seen gasser ZR2's sell brand new for 37.
Spending $37k on a Chevy product that doesn’t have a V8 is probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. I’d literally rather own an Alfa Romeo because at least that looks good on a service lift
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just for grins I went to the Chevy site to see what a ZR2 goes for, felt like being in enemy territory. MSRP for a ZR2 extended cab was $42k, crew $44k. And the ZR2 only comes with 31” tires!!!!!
You're comparing apples and oranges. Colorado and Ranger are in the same league. $$ Bronco competes with Jeep. $$$ I'm curious to find out how many trim levels Bronco will have? I'm thinking it will be around 3 instead of about 8 like Wrangler has.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Spending $37k on a Chevy product that doesn’t have a V8 is probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. I’d literally rather own an Alfa Romeo because at least that looks good on a service lift
I've had many GM trucks over my life, and have only had one that gave me any lick of trouble. And that was a Trailblazer SS. Loved the truck...But 5 transmissions by 36k miles is a bit much.

I've had 350k and 250k on two trucks...Only things I replaced on either of those is consumable parts (batteries, shocks, etc.).

The ZR2 is a great little truck, and the pricing is right in line with the competition (quite a bit cheaper if you compare the ZR2 to the TRD Pro), I wouldn't have a problem paying it.

Except it's fugly and the interior is shit.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You're comparing apples and oranges. Colorado and Ranger are in the same league. $$ Bronco competes with Jeep. $$$ I'm curious to find out how many trim levels Bronco will have? I'm thinking it will be around 3 instead of about 8 like Wrangler has.
Wrangler has 3 that I know of. Sport, Sahara, and Rubicon.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wrangler has 3 that I know of. Sport, Sahara, and Rubicon.
I went to Jeep cause I couldn't remember them all. There's also Sport S, Willys, Black & Tan, Freedom and more.
JEEP® WRANGLER MODELS
Find the model that's right for you

Sponsored
OP
OP
Superds

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh, I would never consider a ZR2 in the same thought as a Bronco, I was just going off what NickP and BigAl conversing about.

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have already lost a lot of interest in the new bronco's, turbos , auto start and stop, adaptive cruse control, 3 cyls, and 4 cyls. $40's and $50's , so much disappointing news and speculations, I have full intention of buying something in the next 6 months, After owning many broncos. my favorites were the early versions. The later's were larger with more options, but really enjoyed the early ones.
Bigger wasn't better.

Never owned a Bronco 2, Wouldn't even consider a 4 cyl anything, and still wont unless it's a Toyota with a timing chain, not a belt.

Just spent an hour driving around a jeep lot, jeep pickups. jeep 4 doors, and there it was a 2 door, got a little excited. Didn't stop and check it out, but will soon

Look forward to the reveal and hope they can change my mind. But honestly not looking strong.
Maybe i wont get kicked off for my opinions . but there mine.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford pushing a website that doesn’t allow Canadians to view the content is starting to be a deal breaker for me. What the fuck is this shit?

OP
OP
Superds

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford pushing a website that doesn’t allow Canadians to view the content is starting to be a deal breaker for me. What the fuck is this shit?
I’m not Canadian but I agree with you that it’s stupid. I don’t go over there much since I think this site is a better source of information and conversation.

Sponsored

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've owned a handful of Wranglers over the years. My current one is a '16 Willys Unlimited. I've been thinking of trading it in for a 2 door (don't need all the space). I priced out a 2 door Willys for about $43k. I'll probably hold on to my '16 until pricing is available for the Broncos and then decide. It'll come down to price. If it's apples to apples on options and capabilities, I'd need the Bronco to cost less. If the Bronco is within 5% price of the Wrangle I probably wouldn't consider it.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like a few others, my interest is fading. At this rate I won’t even see a Bronco in the flesh until spring 2021. And i don’t really feel kike waiting that long just to find out it’s $45k. I can get a used Raptor for close to that

OP
OP
Superds

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Like a few others, my interest is fading. At this rate I won’t even see a Bronco in the flesh until spring 2021. And i don’t really feel kike waiting that long just to find out it’s $45k. I can get a used Raptor for close to that
$6k more would get you into the least expensive new Raptor listed on CarGurus right now... makes $45k sound outrageous for a regular Bronco.

5BA397C2-044B-4875-AF4C-540B6639AD25.png

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
$6k more would get you into the least expensive new Raptor listed on CarGurus right now... makes $45k sound outrageous for a regular Bronco.

Ford Bronco What’s your dealbreaker for new Ford Bronco? 5BA397C2-044B-4875-AF4C-540B6639AD25
This deal does not actually exist and if it does I will buy it from you right now and sell it for $5k more than it’s listed minimum

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh look it is a totally fake offer. I love y’all but the whole “look at the internet price on X vehicle see Bronco will be overpriced” is ridiculous. Makes me feel like y’all have never even bought a car before lmao.

006E28F3-C598-4A2A-81B6-EA047EEDF4FA.jpeg

082EB811-6DCF-43B2-948E-E076312E8C85.jpeg
Sponsored