First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No picture does it justice. I love it on mine and it changes with the light. Nothing but folks complimenting the color. Sorry there are so many that hate it, but it's way more blue than grey.
Meh... thought it looked good in pictures but in real life its puts me to sleep.

It's like if "gloomy rainy day" was a color.

But if you like it on your car that's all that really matters.
Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I always loved Anvil on Jeeps. It’s a similar color to A51 but lighter with less blue. It really worked on the Jeep, especially on the 10th anniversary models with the red leather.

I thought I would love A51 as much from the pictures but changed my color as soon as I got to see one in person. Just was not for me.

My Anvil Wrangler:
Ford Bronco What color is Area 51? 1658404574072
Dear god, my anvil does not look like that. Don't know if I would have gotten the Bronco if my Jeep looked as sexy as this.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BTW, I am peased as punch with my AMB and the fact that you can't get it anymore, nahnahnahnah (lol, it also means no factory painted mod top to match)
Yep… me too!

8A0C5756-509B-4F85-8F82-5316708CE859.jpeg

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Slate blue - it’s more gray than blue.

Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's the color my wife really wanted until we saw them in person and switched to the Braptor. Too boring for the Braptor we thought so went with code orange

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As someone who has actually been to Area 51, inside the fence.... we call ours Blue Crush. It's blue.

I do want to get a can of spray, to spray our D rings the same color. If anyone knows of a place to get that, please let me know.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugly............or, trendy............or both.

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dear god, my anvil does not look like that. Don't know if I would have gotten the Bronco if my Jeep looked as sexy as this.
Oh my Jeep is not going anywhere. I love that thing. It’s 9 years old and has been one of the best vehicles ever.

I sold a 2004 TJ Rubicon in perfect shape for the Badlands. I have had several YJ’s, TJ’s and JK’s. They all come and go but the one above has been far and away my favorite wheeling companion since it was new.

I’m sure the Bronco will also get traded away at some point also. Probably when I can pick up a Bronco Raptor for close to MSRP.

Last edited:

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh my Jeep is not going anywhere. I love that thing. It’s 9 years old and has been one of the best vehicles ever.

I sold a 2004 TJ Rubicon in perfect shape for the Badlands. I have had several YJ’s, TJ’s and JK’s. They all come and go but the one above has been far and away my favorite wheeling companion since it was new.

I’m sure the Bronco will also get traded away at some point also. Probably when I can pick up a Bronco Raptor for close to MSRP.
If I could afford to keep my wrangler I would. I'd use my Bronco as a weekend type vehicle. While there has been some maintenance situations with it still a great car. Once I took over doing all the mechanical work myself the "issues" seemed to become less so. Personally love my wrangler. Plus switching from manual to automatic after 12 years is gonna be sad. Excited to give the Bronco a go though. Probably will end up back in the Jeep family as I have loved my wrangler but for now Ford will be good.

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've never had anyone say anything other than "I love that blue color" when they talk to me about it. It's way more blue than gray to the vast majority of people I think. I also think there was a slight change from '21 to '22, the '21's look to have a little more green and gray tinting, while the '22's come out with a distinctive blue tint.

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whatever you call it, it must be the best color - this site uses it for the "6G" in the logo...
Sponsored