Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today I traded the BO dash speakers for Alpine S40s. Not the most expensive, but great value since they were the old model and almost gone on Amazon. Easy install, bought the wiring harness so they were plug and play with no splicing. My one tip…….undo the covers from the front first, there is a small lip on the aft of the panel . I also made my initial probe in as out of the way area as possible so that any scratches/ damage would not be noticeable
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2554
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2555
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2563
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2557
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2559
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2562
Sponsored

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try contacting the seller. Some of his reviews mention custom work as well. I’m sure he could do painted ones.
As promised some follow up pics at different angles. I am so impressed with the quality of these badges. The way Ford should have made them.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4743
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4739
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4740
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4738
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4741
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4737

HItman84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hadn't even had my rig 2 weeks before getting my first cracked windshield at almost 700 miles. Installed the avs lightshield today, if it stops even one rock getting to the windshield it'll be worth it.

20240512_191912.jpg

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This week did my AMP + LC2i + kicker TRTP10 install and KILAT application myself.....kinda soothing actually. Just a LOT of time.....about 2 hours for the trunk, then 1 1/2 for each door. DEF made a difference that's for sure since a stock Bronco is pretty much a Tin-Can. For Approx $37 worth of KILMAT and a TON of patience......It's arguably one of the BEST value for money mods I've done :)

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240512_191912
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240512_191912
Tent looks like a missile launching system. 🀣

β€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just scored a set of ford removable hoop steps($180) and got them installed as a late Mother’s Day gift. She likes the look of them. I did not realize how light duty they are tho. No way these can take any vehicle weight or a hit off road like the badlands stick rails. I had already drove an hour to get them when I found this out so they will be the around town rails and I’ll have to keep the badlands style for more serious off roading.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3926

Sponsored

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Took too damn long, but got the RTR grille on last night, and it looks real good. Had a little fun on the reveal too. We didn't think RTR's video or printed directions were particularly good, but they were enough.

Neverowneda4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine from IAG. Haven’t installed them. Directions said you have to remove the soft top. Thats too much trouble… but I do plan on getting a hard top at some point so I figure that’ll be a good time.
I installed mine without removing the soft top. After removing the windows, I just removed the 2 Torx+ bolts on the plastic piece closest to the pillar, allowing it to be lifted (but not removed). Then I used a small ratcheting wrench (10mm I believe) to remove the bolt under the plastic piece. The other bolts closer to the back come off quite easily by just lifting the back of the soft top.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finished off version 1 of the audio.

Just a temporary solution to get through for a few busy weeks and upcoming trips. The new floor setup will be built in a month or two

Powerbass 4” Waterproof’s up in the dash, I kept ingesting dirt through the pole vents of Kickers and Hertz. Needed a sealed unit.

Kicker CS6.5’s down low. Kicker Key200.4. Plug and Play Harness, Audio Control LC2iPro, Hifonics Brutus 1200.1D Mono, Focal E30KX K2 12” Sub.

IMG_9522.jpeg
IMG_9537.jpeg
IMG_9534.jpeg
IMG_9532.jpeg

BoldNorth

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 HPR Wildtrak, '95 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford points day……I added a mat under my locking box to reduce rubbing and it added a nice spot to hide my dunes flag
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_9532
We're going to Silver Lake Dunes in MI next month and they require the flag to be on the front of the vehicle. I have a rear mount on my spare tire but am looking for something for the front.

Where/ how do you mount yours?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saturday was spent in Uwharrie getting dirty with a few good people.
Yesterday the rack bushing was finally installed and transmission fluid and pan were changed out for the RockAuto one with the drain plug.
Hindsight tip:
Take the filler plug out and extract as much as you can. Helps with the mess.
Also the capacity is 13 qts. Doesn’t mean you get all 13 out and put 13 back in with the pan method. I got a little under 6qts out.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1209

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1201
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1195
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1206

Last edited:

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're going to Silver Lake Dunes in MI next month and they require the flag to be on the front of the vehicle. I have a rear mount on my spare tire but am looking for something for the front.

Where/ how do you mount yours?
On the front Swarfworks, found it online, great fit and heavy duty. Look back in the thread, there’s some close ups too
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2504
Sponsored