Sponsored

What have you heard? Will all current orders be built before the start of production of the 2023 model year?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you read the price protection FAQs, they state that if orders placed after the March 2021 but before the March 2022 cutoff date are not fulfilled in MY22 then the MY23 pricing will go into effect... I would say that means they will not all be fulfilled.
If you are after March 21 order date then you were late to the party anyways.

I just hope the MY23 get the temps on the dials again...
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will Ford deliver all current “reservations” within 2022? In my honest & completely speculative opinion…… no eff’in way. Nope.

Will Ford deliver all “first & second day reservations” within 2022… maybe, but that’s a long shot at best.

Dealer allocation and build constraints will continue to be highly disruptive and they way things are going I expect another haymaker to knock us off our feet in one way or another.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there were no constraints I don't think they have the capacity or manpower to fulfill all the orders currently in the system before 2023 production begins. Hopefully I am wrong.
There was much rumination about theoretical capacity at MAP. Wikipedia states 5300 per week. I've seen 1200/day. More than enough to clear through the backlog this year... with no restraints.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really hope they at least get the chip hold build done and on the road.

Jtouliatos

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford marketing line for the 1000th time a week or so ago. Every time getting no info except that my order is being processed and to call my dealer, thanks for nothing. BUT this time the fella told me that all 2021’s had been shipped and all 2022’s would be built within 90 days. I have called several times since and no one will acknowledge I was ever told that and am simply told they don’t have that information. I’m hoping this young man was right and did t get fired for saying too much, because otherwise I have no idea why ford has that marketing line for us to call when they seem to know less than anyone on this forum.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hell no #FACT

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There aren’t enough commodities to build every order in the order bank for MY22. Yes, some will roll to ‘23 just as thousands rolled from ‘21 to ‘22

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called Ford marketing line for the 1000th time a week or so ago. Every time getting no info except that my order is being processed and to call my dealer, thanks for nothing. BUT this time the fella told me that all 2021’s had been shipped and all 2022’s would be built within 90 days. I have called several times since and no one will acknowledge I was ever told that and am simply told they don’t have that information. I’m hoping this young man was right and did t get fired for saying too much, because otherwise I have no idea why ford has that marketing line for us to call when they seem to know less than anyone on this forum.
That doesn’t make any sense. Also stop calling them.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There was much rumination about theoretical capacity at MAP. Wikipedia states 5300 per week. I've seen 1200/day. More than enough to clear through the backlog this year... with no restraints.
5300 Broncos or a mix of Rangers and Broncos?

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol at this post

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am curious to know what you have heard from FMC customer service, your dealer, or via any connections you might have. Will all current orders be built before the start of production of the 2023 model year?
No. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of orders that are 99ed awaiting the modular top.

Imgroot

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All will be built with the exception of modules and stored in various parking lots across Michigan. Welcome to the Ice Mountain waiting game.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BUT this time the fella told me that all 2021’s had been shipped and all 2022’s would be built within 90 days.
I've posted that the model year may/normally turns over middle to end of summer, hence a new MY available on the lot in Dec or earlier and unless they prolong it like last year they're going to go back to business as normal this year and someone replied that it was posted that they will produce MY22 until Nov. I highly doubt that will happen, Ford has no reason to do that, most (except a few small dealers) that are price protected and that are not 99ed should be produced in the next 90 days, if what you're told is true and Ford has no reason to produce a reservation made after March 21 if they can raise the price again.

This sucks, because I made my reservation just a few days after the cut off date, but at the time of my reservation Ford still had the MY21 prices on the order banks and I found out months later (6 or so months) that they were cutting us off. So I got hit with a price increase and will probably get hit again😡.

This year's price increase included some new colors and I switched to hot pepper, so I kind of tell myself that it's ok, but another increase will suck balls. Especially since the base model with manual was thousands cheaper than a Tacoma with a manual, you need to go up a couple of trim levels to TRD to get a manual, just to have it go up $1700+ if there's another increase.

And yet I waited this long, drove it at the Off Rodeo, drove it on the "ranch" test drive and rode in one at the auto show and again at King of the Hammers, all making me want it more, so I/we wait and have to suck up the price increase(s).
Sponsored