Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You can stop that in the settings .
That drove me nuts for a while
Pretty sure not, not with settings nor via FORSCAN. Please share the detailed instructions.
Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Door module updates at your dealership. I had them do it while they did my oil change.
Pretty sure not, not with settings nor via FORSCAN. Please share the detailed instructions.
Mine was telling me each time I shut the bronco off to check the back seat for kids...(not sure if this was what you arr talking about) but it was in settings...

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry I thought you were talking about the backseat chime....do you know if that window drop with unluck is for the 22s and 21 broncos.

Sponsored

sKewP77

Badlands
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2019 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
idk if this has been mentioned but my #1 hack would be installing the IAG EZ Lift soft top assist system. I have an injured shoulder and every time i'd go to put the top back up it would tweak my arm. After adding the Ez lift i was amazed at how much it helps

For anyone that has height challenges or has an injury or just doesn't want to deal w the soft top...this is pretty great

https://iagoffroad.com/iag-performa...H8QtmKstE6AjEb1qPPcaYxjCHI_lMxXoaAjwCEALw_wcB

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Of all the mods that I have done so far, the one that is the best bang for the buck was getting a USB cable with a 90° connector so that my phone fits in the slot behind the shifter when it's plugged in. (I have the MT)
Ford Bronco What's an EASY hack/fix that REALLY improved your relationship with your Bronco? 1000022044

Ford Bronco What's an EASY hack/fix that REALLY improved your relationship with your Bronco? 1000022046

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
do you know if that window drop with unluck is for the 22s and 21 broncos.
My 23 came with it. I'm pretty sure it can be added to all years.

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Budget audio upgrade with Infinity DSP4425 - $130 refurb from Sound of Tri-State

Not really "EASY" but well worth the time and I can't imagine a better bang for your buck regarding audio in this thing. I'm using it to DSP and power my front 4.

Install stuff: I used the DIY harness from LLJ ($30 shipped), kicker KISLOAD2 ($25) to provide resistance for head unit, new speaker wire to dash, and Dayton Audio iMM-6 mic to help tune ($28)

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Forscan programming of being able to use the remote to close the windows is one of the mods I use the most.