Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 4dr MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Modern cars like the Bronco have been loaded with way too much unnessesary crap. If Ford had made a truck with manual windows and manual seats that had no ipad in the dash and that was actually trully a washout vehicle designed to leave topless in the rain... if they had actually made a modern vehicle that incorporated decelopments in automotive advancment and construction without all the forced digitisation; Ford would have dominated the car market for decades and reestablished the brand once again as the worlds preeminent car company.

Opportunity lost. As a share holder I expected better.
I would 100% buy one of these, but I think some of the issue is regulations, i.e. backup camera is required, so if there needs to be a screen in the dash, it might as well be multi purpose.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Trail sight deletes look worse than the problem they're intended to fix.
Even though the whole purpose of trail site deletes is to make the front fenders look more seamless, I've only seen one user out of the dozens here who bought them, actually color match them.

They clean up the front end quite a bit IMO, but it accentuates how mismatched the grille looks to the body lines of the front bumper because of how much the trail sites stuck out.

Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? 20220807_134939

Jeverall

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Even though the whole purpose of trail site deletes is to make the front fenders look more seamless, I've only seen one user out of the dozens here who bought them, actually color match them.

They clean up the front end quite a bit IMO, but it accentuates how mismatched the grille looks to the body lines of the front bumper because of how much the trail sites stuck out.

20220807_134939.jpg
it looks good , but IMO the deletes just make it look softer. The same happens with color matched grills. I have a mall crawler OBX and I still appreciate the ruggedness of the trail sights and the black grill …..don’t want to do anything to make my Bronco less rugged… but to each their own ….

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I think the stay-bar disconnect is an overpriced parlor-trick. Quick-disconnect swaybar end-links have been around for decades and won't let you down like the overpriced, go-wrong gadgets.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not necessarily a Bronco-only opinion, but offroad parks are trash. Here in the Southwest we wheel to get somewhere and see some unique sights, not just to put mud on the doors.

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Bronco should only be a 2-dr is my unpopular opinion—because that’s what a Bronco is.

But I get why they make a 4-dr, obviously. I just wish they’d give it another name. Then again, they also put the nameplate on the “sport” model, so anything goes, I guess? :ROFLMAO:
The four door should be the Bronco Wagon.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The four door should be the Bronco Wagon.
The Bronco Wagon was the term Ford came out with in 1966 for it's most popular trim, it would be confusing to now change the Wagon to mean the four-door, 55 years later

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not necessarily a Bronco-only opinion, but offroad parks are trash. Here in the Southwest we wheel to get somewhere and see some unique sights, not just to put mud on the doors.
This is not an option everywhere. The wheeling around here is mostly a couple hundred acres private property

Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

“Bronco Grande”?
That would be the luxury trim above the Outer Banks as Grande was the luxury trim for the equivalent 60s-70s Mustang

Inigo Montoya

Badlands
First Name
Inigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the Bronco6G forum, not the 65 Mustang Forum.
Which one inspires more confidence? I’d argue the 6th Gen Bronco. No vehicle makes the average consumer feel more like a hero.
Sponsored