Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why can't Ford use the old methodology or at least built the orders from FY21 and then use the new methodology starting at a specific day? Why make these changes retroactively affecting the actual customers who spent years waiting for their Bronco???

There has to be some type of acknowledgement and respect to those early adopters for any new product since they are your hardcore customers. If you loose them, they are also the ones who are going to talk about their bad experience across their network and last time I checked, more people talk about their negative experience then their good ones affecting your brand and reputation......you can already see this happening in the news lately.

This is Business 101

WTF Ford! :mad:
Sponsored

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
From being #210 in 2021 now to #120-125 for 2022, looks like I’m right on the cusp again. And 3 deadly sins 🥺

Reactions: sjp

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From being #210 in 2021 now to #120-125 for 2022, looks like I’m right on the cusp again. And 3 deadly sins 🥺
Right there with you buddy. The only silver lining is this gives Ford time to work out their quality control issues. Who knows? By the time I get mine, maybe they'll learn how to build 2-doors....or bring AMB back...or deliver Broncos within three years of a customer's reservation timestamp.

Sponsored

Crush

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4, C-HR, uaris
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone been able to transfer your order out of Granger to another dealership?

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a late October reservation...... so it's looking like 2025. Good times.
But wait! I am a June reservation & was looking at 2025 or 26. My math must be wrong or I'm being pessimistic with all the other delay & commodity factors.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sticking with my 2035 and 2052 estimate I made in 2020. Looking really good.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone been able to transfer your order out of Granger to another dealership?
It is my understanding that some have. I can't see it when it happens.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm hoping for a call from Grangers as soon as my Bronco lands at the lot by the end of this month!

Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have two reservations with Granger (Nov 5 & March 20). I asked Ford to change the earlier one but keep the later one with you guys. I made that request on Oct. 15. I was told 3-5 business days. It's been over three weeks, and I've heard nothing from Ford. My 2005 F-150 ain't gonna last much longer.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

But wait! I am a June reservation & was looking at 2025 or 26. My math must be wrong or I'm being pessimistic with all the other delay & commodity factors.

Hope for the best, but expect the worse I always say. So, I'm looking for mine to arrive the day before the DMV takes my license 'cause I'm too damned old the drive. :)

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info, going to stick it out. So now I have a Bronco and Polaris General on order, think I'll get the Polaris much sooner but would rather have the Bronco!

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Contingency planning over here and spoke to Ford Marketing directly (800-334-4375 and be prepared to hold at least 30 min). It's doable, also confirmed here. They are aware of the situation with Granger and recommend getting a signed purchase order from the dealership you intend to switch to and will allow you to switch up until a VIN is assigned.

Not sure I'll go through with it yet. Granger has been great, but they're transparent and realistic about my Oct. 2020 reservation likely being a late 2023 or 2024 build. By comparison, there is also no guarantee that switching gets your Oct. '20 reservation fulfilled in 2022.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2005 F-150 ain't gonna last much longer.
I hear ya! Nursing a 2000 Ranger 4WD, solid engine but everything around it getting replaced one-ata-time, so far not stranded road-side but how long can I dodge that bullet (?)... originally expected new Bronco much sooner but now Ranger on life-support & I guess better start looking at other new trucks....
Sponsored