M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Sider, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered this receiver (CRT-13493 - Curt Class III Trailer Hitch) over a month ago from Real Truck and no idea when it is coming. I am moving on since some sites say his specific hitch won't even fit the Bronco(?). Anyone have a good recommendation for a 2" receiver? I am only using a bike rack-no towing for the moment. Hopefully one not on BO.
Sponsored

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered this receiver (CRT-13493 - Curt Class III Trailer Hitch) over a month ago from Real Truck and no idea when it is coming. I am moving on since some sites say his specific hitch won't even fit the Bronco(?). Anyone have a good recommendation for a 2" receiver? I am only using a bike rack-no towing for the moment. Hopefully one not on BO.
This is a possibility I'm looking at https://www.roughcountry.com/receiver-hitch-51062.html

Ford Bronco Which Hitch Receiver? And in stock? 1649363290005

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered and installed the CRT-13493 - Curt Class III Trailer Hitch on my 2021 Bronco. Fits perfectly. No issues. I also ordered from Real Trucks, and it did take a little while to get it. About a month.

As mentioned by others, you might look at Ford Accessories to order the Ford one. It's more expensive but there is 15% off currently with code Ford15. https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-2021-trailer-hitch-assembly

Draw Tite has one for the Bronco at about $150. https://www.etrailer.com/p-DT37GR.html?hhyear=2021&hhmake=Ford&hhmodel=Bronco

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carid web site. Paid $122 tax and shipping included. Curt receiver. Arrived in a week and bolted on in ten minutes. Straight up bolt on.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered and installed the CRT-13493 - Curt Class III Trailer Hitch on my 2021 Bronco. Fits perfectly. No issues. I also ordered from Real Trucks, and it did take a little while to get it. About a month.

As mentioned by others, you might look at Ford Accessories to order the Ford one. It's more expensive but there is 15% off currently with code Ford15. https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-2021-trailer-hitch-assembly

Draw Tite has one for the Bronco at about $150. https://www.etrailer.com/p-DT37GR.html?hhyear=2021&hhmake=Ford&hhmodel=Bronco
The draw-tite is rated at 675lb tongue weight/4500lb towing. The Curt is 350/3500. Although I'm not planning to tow that much, I went with the beefier Draw-Tite. And it was $60 cheaper.

Also, these hitches are super easy to install. guide four bolts, tighten to spec. Done.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BAMF shipped extremely fast for me. $100

unsure if they are in stock at the moment or not

OP
OP
MJBbase22

MJBbase22

Base
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Sider, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

order or have dealer order:

Original 2021-2022 Ford Bronco Trailer Hitch Assembly MB3Z-19D520-A | Genuine Ford Auto Parts (levittownfordparts.com)

edit: if you order the wiring and have dealer install you have the 4-pin tow which is good for most applications. if you just need a hitch no wiring order the rc or similar
Carid web site. Paid $122 tax and shipping included. Curt receiver. Arrived in a week and bolted on in ten minutes. Straight up bolt on.
Just ordered. Thanks All!

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Curt is not going to extend as far as the Draw-Tite under your spare tire, so you might want to think about that, especially if you have SAS and it’s bigger tire, or if you want to use accessories like a bike hitch. You can still get the Curt but would need to buy an extender, and those reduce your weight limits.

The potential negatives of the Draw-Tite are worse departure angles due to the length of the hitch, and possibly bumping against the hitch if it sticks out too far.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered the BAMF yesterday. It’s on sale right now for 100. The Rough Country one said it wouldn’t ship for a couple weeks. I’m hoping BAMF ships out faster than that. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sponsored