HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have seen several new Broncos around town. For being the baby brother, it does look good.
I have to agree with others it does say B-R-O-N-C-O on the front and rear so not sure blaming the masses for not knowing the difference is, well, an elitist view for lack of a better word for me to use with my limited vocabulary???
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why the complaining? The Sport is a legit Bronco made by Ford, it's out now, and it's actually pretty awesome minus all of the recalls, but I'm sure we'll have our share of those too. :)

It's not a d__K measuring contest. Even once all of you guys get your "big" Broncos, you'll still be coming up short in that department.

At least that's what your wife told me! Ha ha! :ROFLMAO:

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think its really a brilliant marketing strategy by Ford. Most non enthusiasts seem completely confused by it and think the sport IS the Bronco that everyone is talking about. My local dealer has sold 46 already, most within a few days of delivery. It's a nice little CUV and all, but without the hype about the big Bronco I dont think they would be selling as well as they have been.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Had someone at work swear up and down that so and so had just bought a new Bronco six months ago ... yeah, it was a Blazer. Then a couple of weeks another work mate called me excited and told me to look out in parking lot that there was a new Blazer out there ... what???

I haven't seen any Bronco Sports in the wild yet but will probably hear the same once one shows up.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have already been the recipient of one those text messages.
I will say, if the Big Bronco was not coming out, I would absolutely replace my Escape with the Baby Bronco.
It's pretty kick ass in it's own way

Sponsored

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YES! Super annoying. Not so much the confusion with the big Bronco, but the "I thought you had one reserved, why don't you have yours" and ensuing futile explanation.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still not convinced that the Bronco Sport was not supposed to be the return of the Bronco. Similar to what Chevy did with the Blazer. Then somebody with some sense stepped in and steered the design team in the right direction but also saw the benefit of keeping the smaller suv. This would explain why the Sport was so far ahead of the Bronco in design and production...
If tha'ts the case I'll buy that person a beer, no - a bourbon, no - a case of bourbon!

The baby Bronco as the "BRONCOOOO" would have been horrible!

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

3Dogs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape, 2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it’s poor branding on Ford’s part. They should have called it the Escape Sport.
And, yes - I have had a number of people tell me they saw the Bronco around town (and liked it).
Sponsored