Sponsored

Who is Paying These Used Bronco Prices??????

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out on the town this AM I saw a Base Bronco for sale at a VW dealer. At home I looked up the specifics on line. The Base has no options and is an auto trans. It has the 2.3 and nothing else. The dealer has it listed and claims the MSRP is $72K. They have it listed at $61.5K. If you build this exact Base it comes in at $35K. Talk about a mark up. Wow!
Sponsored

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd probably only sell right after delivery if I could get $8k take-home profit, but that would require, what? Sales tax and fees on the original purchase, $5.3k in capital gains tax... $14.5k over what I paid? Bet it'd be hard to find someone paying that for a Badlands, especially not dealers. I waited too long to sell out for a couple grand.

That's probably why the prices are where they're at. People don't want to get rid of them, because they waited so long for it and/or like them so much, so that sets the price, regardless of how many are actually selling. I'm sure a surprising amount of used Broncos are going for $10-20k over MSRP, because there's always someone that wants it NOW and doesn't care about paying more... you can actually see them selling for that on bid sites (i.e. Cars and Bids).

Last edited:

deker0000

Base
First Name
Deke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2015 F150, 99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Id probably do it. New order and get more options if you want to
Ford is not taking orders for any Broncos til at least the end of the summer. Then you get to wait. I tried order one last month. No dice.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is not taking orders for any Broncos til at least the end of the summer. Then you get to wait. I tried order one last month. No dice.
Well hes basically saying he cant afford it anyway. Im just saying take it and flip it for some extra cash.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't think they are selling, the economy is in the toilet. We drove to our FL condo on Monday, not many boats in the water for summer, I think it is the gas prices. Far less tourists; again gas and high costs.

People can only extend credit for so long.

Anyway, the Ford dealership has the same Bronco from a year ago on the lot. They bolted a bunch of shit on and added ADM.

It hasn't moved.
Bronco was always going to have an initial "big spender" phase. Unfortunately that phase got extended due to the ongoing scarcity. Once mass production kicks off, these crazy resale prices will dive.

In terms of flipping Broncos. Sure money can be made. Or people could have bought Ford stock at around $6 a share when reservations opened, and sold at up to $25 a share earlier this year.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I ran mine through Carvana, just for shits and grins. Sticker was 40,750. I paid Invoice, little under $40,000. Crazy times...

Your Carvana Offer
$52,644
SAVE & CONTINUE

Expires Wednesday, June 22

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've ran my basesquatch through a couple of these sites and the offers are always right around original MSRP give or take a couple grand. The crazy thing is the least expensive Bronco with the Sasquatch package I can find listed for sale within 100 miles is $69k.

There are a lot of Broncos for sale local to me where the seller is trying really hard to make it look like it has the Sasquatch package. They've added Sasquatch take off wheels, fender flares, probably a small lift. The tell, tell sign is always the interior pics that are missing the hero switches on the dash. Wonder how many people have bought a Bronco thinking they've got one with the Sasquatch package when they don't.

Psny

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F two fiddy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I checked our '21 wildtrak lux w/1000 miles, $60K? 🤷‍♂️ maybe they offer 50-60 straight through

Sponsored

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ran my 4DR 2.3 7MT non-SAS w/ 5700 miles through Carvana just now for poops and giggles too. Paid invoice of just over $40k.

Your Carvana Offer
$51,327

expires Wednesday, July 6

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I saw this thread, I did a Carvana and a Vroom offer to see what they would give me for my 2.7L 2DR BaseSquatch.

Carvana - $54,000 :sneaky:
Vroom - $38,000 :ROFLMAO:

Sticker: $41,375
Had a $975 voucher when I purchased since I had a Badlands on order at the October voucher calculation date. Essentially after taxes, fees, and registration I am a little under $45k all in.

My Carvana offer expires today, but I'm keeping the Bronco. I was heavily considering selling the Bronco to get a truck, but between new car prices rising since locking in original pricing, used truck prices being ridiculous, gains taxes, paying sales tax on another vehicle and not wanting to go through another order process, I decided to keep the Bronco. That $9k would be nice, but disappears quickly if replacing the vehicle and whatever is left over isn't worth going through the car buying headache again. Plus the Bronco is just cooler and has better tech but we all know that!

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carava said they give me 63k for mine. Would take about 80k for me to even consider it.

piazzmic

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interestingly, Carvana offered $70k for mine 14 days ago on a 62k msrp (500 miles on car and located in Florida). I was thinking about taking it so I renewed the offer today and it was $59k. Who knows how this stuff works. Maybe missed the window.
Sponsored