• Banned
I get it:

No Sascrotch for Manual's
2.7 is Auto only
No Shamrock
3500lbs Towing
Hardtop for 2dr's
etc.

But overall I'm happy with what's what, and I'm still on board, even if a few things changed. Not really bashing the people who are disappointed enough to vent, just more asking who here's like "It sucks, but still here"
Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i will begrudgingly accept a black top.

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, like everything. The people who are negative are going to be more vocal. The guys in here claiming they're very upset and etc are still going to buy them. If they weren't they wouldnt be spending hours on a forum for something they dislike. They're just going to be the guys going into the dealer trying to get 4000 off msrp because it "doesnt do what I want it it to" Majority of buyers arent even going to use it for offroading. Look at jeeps nowadays. I personally am not going to go rock crawling at all, maybe once. Offroading? sure. Couple times. Its more for the fact that i live in Canada. In the winter, i'll have meaty tires and an automatic 4 wheel drive system. Summer? Roof and doors off for a wicked convertible i can drive on the beach. My best friend has a 16 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited on 33's, and i love it. The fact that a bronco is coming means its something different, and we get the much better roof design.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get it:

No Sascrotch for Manual's
2.7 is Auto only
No Shamrock
3500lbs Towing
Hardtop for 2dr's
etc.

But overall I'm happy with what's what, and I'm still on board, even if a few things changed. Not really bashing the people who are disappointed enough to vent, just more asking who here's like "It sucks, but still here"
still not 100% sure that Sasquatch is auto only. (To many official ford picture of the 35” on the manuals)

and I bet we just haven’t seen soft top for 2 door.

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the only thing i need 100% assurance of is that the seats fold flat in the 2 door to give lots of space. So far its only speculation that they do based on other ford brands. but i need either ford themselves or a picture of them folded flat or im buying a 4 door

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Well, like everything. The people who are negative are going to be more vocal. The guys in here claiming they're very upset and etc are still going to buy them. If they weren't they wouldnt be spending hours on a forum for something they dislike. They're just going to be the guys going into the dealer trying to get 4000 off msrp because it "doesnt do what I want it it to" Majority of buyers arent even going to use it for offroading. Look at jeeps nowadays. I personally am not going to go rock crawling at all, maybe once. Offroading? sure. Couple times. Its more for the fact that i live in Canada. In the winter, i'll have meaty tires and an automatic 4 wheel drive system. Summer? Roof and doors off for a wicked convertible i can drive on the beach. My best friend has a 16 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited on 33's, and i love it. The fact that a bronco is coming means its something different, and we get the much better roof design.
Exactly

I live by the Jersey Shore, so during the summer, I always see doorless/topless Jeeps and fantasize about owning one, plus every once in awhile I go offroading, though I want a dedicated toy and not use the Workhorse for it. What part of Canada btw, haven't been since '07 and that was to Niagara Falls

still not 100% sure that Sasquatch is auto only. (To many official ford picture of the 35” on the manuals)

and I bet we just haven’t seen soft top for 2 door.
Yeah, hopefully there's enough backlash that as they're finalizing everything, they rescind that decision. Even if they don't, and it's hard top only, it's not like we can't do everything aftermarket, or OEM+ w/Ford Racing

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a Base/2 door/auto/2.3/hardtop guy, so I'm happy. Rear seat fold is my only disappointment.

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I'm a Base/2 door/auto/2.3/hardtop guy, so I'm happy. Rear seat fold is my only disappointment.
Yeah, that is a biggie, though always a solution that that

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exactly

I live by the Jersey Shore, so during the summer, I always see doorless/topless Jeeps and fantasize about owning one, plus every once in awhile I go offroading, though I want a dedicated toy and not use the Workhorse for it. What part of Canada btw, haven't been since '07 and that was to Niagara Falls

Yeah, hopefully there's enough backlash that as they're finalizing everything, they rescind that decision. Even if they don't, and it's hard top only, it's not like we can't do everything aftermarket, or OEM+ w/Ford Racing
Where you were is where i live! (well i live in the region of Niagara).

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
100% assurance of is that the seats fold flat in the 2 door
Rear seat fold is my only disappointment
looks like its confirmed we'll need to buy the 'cargo tray' to get a flat load surface. Lose 3"-4" of height in the rear compartment. Not having seen it I hope its sturdy enough to have dogs bouncing around on top of it

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm still waiting for a look at a final, production, product. So far there may be some concessions but nothing too serious for me. Still a cool truck. Might not have everything that everyone wants but what vehicle does? It has everything I need. A motor and at least 4 wheels.

I guess it's all in expectations. Even the shittiest Bronco will be light-years ahead of any other vehicle I've owned.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not really disappointed at all, I do however understand the frustration with some of the issues. Which we still are quite a ways out to say that none of this will happen, they may be trolling us, who knows... Saying that It will literally be the perfect vehicle for my family and plus its a Bronco, 4Dr Badlands, SAS, Lux, and I am ready to go.

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not really disappointed at all, I do however understand the frustration with some of the issues. Which we still are quite a ways out to say that none of this will happen, they may be trolling us, who knows... Saying that It will literally be the perfect vehicle for my family and plus its a Bronco, 4Dr Badlands, SAS, Lux, and I am ready to go.
Or gauging the reaction, like "How would they feel if we only offered X without Y"

Hopefully they address everything with the Alpha version
Sponsored