Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The fact of the matter is that you have to spend
The only fact is that you don't “have“ to spend anything.
Refer to my first post for Clarification
Sponsored

OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only fact is that you don't “have“ to spend anything.
Refer to my first post for Clarification
Listen, I get the snark. I can still vent. And I will.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In 1966 the following were O-Optional on first gen Bronco:

-Radio and Antenna
-Right and left arm rests on doors
-Heater
-Rear seat belts
-Padded LH RH sun visors

Good news...Sixth Gen Bronco comes with everyone of these standard in 2021 and on the Base. That’s progress!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like everyone wants Ford to fully customize a vehicle just for them... at a higher than normal production pace... and do it all for a super low (free) price point. I’m on board too, but I don’t think they’ll be in business long enough for any of us to get one once their shareholders get wind of what’s going on.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't be more excited about this Bronco, and I think Ford knocked it out of the park

I don't understand all the whining and hand wringing, acting as if Ford owes you/us something.

Buy it or don't buy it, but stop complaining about it.
Exactly. You upgrade, you pay more money. It's simple. Ford packages are set up for upgrades, so you can get more fancy shit ... More fancy shit to talk about...more money. Regardless of how you think they should have run the package options out.... It's still more money. So many Karen's. Lol Stop your whining. I don't give a shit at all my BL, high package 4dr is costing me 65,569...it literally has all the shit I like in the high package and none of the shit I care about at all in the lux package.... I don't see any wrong in it at all... Especially since you get looots of upgraded things,. That cost money... When you go from BD to BL.. Suspension, (BL suspension) with a little lift, sway bar dislocation, ability to go high package, signature lights front and rear, heated mgv seats with dual zone climate, 12" screen, 360 camera and all the fun shit, and TTA... That's just off the top of my head.... So yeah I don't get the argument and whining. More expensive shit costs more... Lol Upgrades aren't free. 🙃🤣🤦‍♂️

Sponsored

WPS-GHG!

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Rebel, 2021 BD Sas Mid 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everybody says ford is doing this to make money. IMO they are losing money. For example, I would pay money to upgrade to the B&O stereo. But no way am I paying $5k for the Lux pkg to get it, because I don't care about the other crap. So what would the stereo be worth on it's own? That's how much ford missed out on from me. Same for the 12" screen in the high pkg.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The level of customization that some seem to be demanding would easily add 10, 20, 30%, possibly more, to the price for everyone.

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everybody says ford is doing this to make money. IMO they are losing money. For example, I would pay money to upgrade to the B&O stereo. But no way am I paying $5k for the Lux pkg to get it, because I don't care about the other crap. So what would the stereo be worth on it's own? That's how much ford missed out on from me. Same for the 12" screen in the high pkg.
Wrong. Many people will pay for the deluxe package cause they want EVERY bell and whistle.
Watch MY22 Bronco cost almost $1 more for the same Bronco because they’ve added some minute crap. SAS with 7spd should’ve come out as a first yr. they already did the R&D for it and it’s a simple bolt up. Period. Why not drop the price $1500 from auto to manual? Nah they rather have guys pay now or wait. It’s dumb how they’re going about it.

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The level of customization that some seem to be demanding would easily add 10, 20, 30%, possibly more, to the price for everyone.
How so? It’s a lie. They stated this but it’s a fact it wouldn’t. They want you spend more to get one option you want and 10 you don’t. That’s the fact. Don’t think so? So on assembly line, you mean to tell me a digital checklist for everything you want from ground up would cost anymore to build? Explain. This will be a good story to hear you explain since they have to install one option on one Bronco package vs not on another but you can add or skip a portion of assembly line extremely easily.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly. You upgrade, you pay more money. It's simple. Ford packages are set up for upgrades, so you can get more fancy shit ... More fancy shit to talk about...more money. Regardless of how you think they should have run the package options out.... It's still more money. So many Karen's. Lol Stop your whining. I don't give a shit at all my BL, high package 4dr is costing me 65,569...it literally has all the shit I like in the high package and none of the shit I care about at all in the lux package.... I don't see any wrong in it at all... Especially since you get looots of upgraded things,. That cost money... When you go from BD to BL.. Suspension, (BL suspension) with a little lift, sway bar dislocation, ability to go high package, signature lights front and rear, heated mgv seats with dual zone climate, 12" screen, 360 camera and all the fun shit, and TTA... That's just off the top of my head.... So yeah I don't get the argument and whining. More expensive shit costs more... Lol Upgrades aren't free. 🙃🤣🤦‍♂️
Well my Black Diamond in Canada mid pack, 2.7 auto is coming in at $67k

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No SAs.
2.7 auto, 4 door, mid package, advanced, rear locker, tax included !
I didn't include tax...that would push mine to 75k plus lol
Sponsored