MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nearly a $70k vehicle that I ordered and waited 3 years for. Am I crazy to expect it to make it to 5,000 miles before having an issue? To top it off this happens 4 days before leaving on a summer long family road trip(guess its better than happening 4 days into the trip). Should I be surprised to be let down by my new ford? Sway bar disconnect hadn't been used it over a month no recent rain or off roading, it just popped up after starting it after a casual 1.5 mile drive. Hey, Ford... C'mon man...!
Ford Bronco Why expect better? 1000000024
Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have any mods?

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A bumper. Dealership says the harness is bad and is covered under warranty. They ordered the parts but not sure it will get here and put on before my scheduled road trip departure.
Right on. I was only asking because so many people over-mod the suspension and change the designed geometry then wonder why things go wrong. Glad they are covering it for you, bummer that it happened at such an inopportune time though.

Sounds like just some dumb luck.

BadlandsA51

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux Pkg, 72 Ranchero GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nearly a $70k vehicle that I ordered and waited 3 years for. Am I crazy to expect it to make it to 5,000 miles before having an issue? To top it off this happens 4 days before leaving on a summer long family road trip(guess its better than happening 4 days into the trip). Should I be surprised to be let down by my new ford? Sway bar disconnect hadn't been used it over a month no recent rain or off roading, it just popped up after starting it after a casual 1.5 mile drive. Hey, Ford... C'mon man...!
Ford Bronco Why expect better? 1000000024
There is a bulletin about moisture getting in the connection to the sway bar unit. Easy fix.
Sponsored