Sponsored

Why would Ford tease use with Warthog prototype when orders will be taken next month?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My best guess for the Warty is a late ‘22 model. This is based on a small interaction on here with a reputable poster so take it with a grain of salt.

Rumor is Ford moved it up. Probably in response to the wrangler 392 but who knows
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still hearing 2023....

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
72k?!? Holy mother of god. Wait for the Warthog or get your price down near $50k. This vehicle is not worth $70k in any way, shape, or form.
Agree with Victory. Not worth the 72k you are pissing away. Not even sure you could spec if that expensive.

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
badlands 4 door, leather, with, lights, bigger engine, auto, accesories add more accessories. For me I'm just gonna buy all the accessories through Ford and then put them on myself.
tempImage99KzY4.png
You're literally paying the very high premium for no reason if you're wanting to put them on yourself. Those accessories are high prices because they include installation costs from your dealer. If that's your plan you're literally just setting a pile of money on fire.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is his money so let him do what he wants with it.

It bothers me when others try to to tell you how to spend your money.

I bet you don't like it when your wife tells you how to spend your money yet you go online and tell a complete stranger how to spend his.

OP .. spend as much as you want. Peeps like you keep the economy going.

You're literally paying the very high premium for no reason if you're wanting to put them on yourself. Those accessories are high prices because they include installation costs from your dealer. If that's your plan you're literally just setting a pile of money on fire.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ranger345

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s what’s so great about buying the accessories with the bronco. I do not have to do anything !! It might cost more $$ but who cares. I’ll pick up the bronco and it’s done!

Last edited:

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is his money so let him do what he wants with it.

It bothers me when others try to to tell you how to spend your money.

I bet you don't like it when your wife tells you how to spend your money yet you go online and tell complete strangers how to spend theirs.

OP .. spend as much as you want. Peeps like you keep the economy going.

He came here asking for advice and that's exactly what I gave him. I am certainly not going to stop him from setting his money on fire but buying preinstalled accessories and then doing it himself is doing just that. It's his money and he can do exactly what he wants with it. If He wants to set it on fire then I couldn't care less.

Nowhere in my post did I tell him NOT to buy the accessories he wanted.... Also not sure how someone could argue against paying someone to install something and then doing it themselves but hey you seem to really have a problem with that so hooray for you.

OP
OP
Ranger345

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really didn't ask for advice..... I posted this question....Is there anybody that's high up with Ford can tell me what's going on with the Warthog? So far Im about 72k on Build and price with a Badlands tricked out.... I just want to know before I place my Badlands order.

Bottom line is I would feel really bad if I bought the Badlands and then the same year the warthog gets released...

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My guess is if you try to order a fully kitted out BL, your going to wait longer for it to be delivered than if you waited for the Warthog. I could be wrong. Depends on what accessories you order and their availability.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello all,
I have a 2 badlands reserved. I reserved one one the opening day and then the second one I did in October with Granger Ford. however if I knew the warthog would be out next year,I would just order that one. Is there anybody that's high up with Ford can tell me what's going on with the Warthog? So far Im about 72k on Build and price with a Badlands tricked out.... I just want to know before I place my Badlands order.
not sure why everyone so hyped about warthog the only people that will be able to afford it are the super rich the reg bronco gets as high as 60000 so you know the warthog going to be 70000 plus lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ranger345

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im not hyped about the warthog. ... rich people are also on Bronco6g ....what's your point.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The warthog will not be priced more than the Raptor. The 2020 base raptor is priced at 53,445 (scab) and at 56,440 (screw).

Unwritten rule, you don't compete with yourself so Ford will not price the Warthog more than the Raptor.

BTW ... you can spend more money on the limited and the king ranch when compared to the Raptor.

not sure why everyone so hyped about warthog the only people that will be able to afford it are the super rich the reg bronco gets as high as 60000 so you know the warthog going to be 70000 plus lol

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The warthog will not be priced more than the Raptor. The 2020 base raptor is priced at 53,445 (scab) and at 56,440 (screw).

Unwritten rule, you don't compete with yourself so Ford will not price the Warthog more than the Raptor.

BTW ... you can spend more money on the limited and the king ranch when compared to the Raptor.
@Raptor911 i feel like you and I are the only two on this board that see eye to eye on the potential price of the Warthog. I don’t understand why no one else uses the current equivalent as a price comparison.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
agreed! I am sure when it comes out, you can option out a Warthog to 70K BUT the starting price will be much lower.

Most Raptors on dealer lots are 65k to 75K but these trucks have every option on them.

@Raptor911 i feel like you and I are the only two on this board that see eye to eye on the potential price of the Warthog. I don’t understand why no one else uses the current equivalent as a price comparison.

piffs5

First Edition
First Name
robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 bronco 1966 corvette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My wife and I were lucky enough to get two FE but we have talked about not buying either one. There is nothing really special about it only one special color that is not available on any of the others. After all the hype and resources going into this I still can’t believe this is what they came
up with for a FE.
Sponsored