Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, it really is just a typical lighter tan color + black combo. I wish they'd shown the dash in the video.

I'm a bit surprised they made the dash top tan, as black reflects less, and most vehicles moved away from lighter dash tops decades ago now. But oh well.
yeah that’s UGLY to me as well. Why does it have to be this complicated
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I agree 100% I did the same and priced out a OB similar to WT. Was very happy with that over the WT. If they don't add more interior color selections to WT I am either going to OB with the Roast Leather color or Badlands with the all black leather interior. Seriously, they should offer black leather interior on all trims since its considered a neutral color. I am sure many wouldn't have selected it as a first choice a lot more buyers would have settled for black over that sandstone color. Plus, black has a more luxurious high end feel than those lighter shades of tan.
That's one thing Jeep got right., offering two colors in all models. You can get Black or Dark Saddle interiors that will both look great with exterior colors. I think Ford over thought the interior selections and missed the mark, Sometimes less is best.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread iris (1)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread iris

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's one thing Jeep got right., offering two colors in all models. You can get Black or Dark Saddle interiors that will both look great with exterior colors. I think Ford over thought the interior selections and missed the mark, Sometimes less is best.

iris (1).jpg
iris.jpg
Yeah, minus Jeep's smaller screen, that interior looks really good compared to most of the Bronco choices. Love the color combos with the black dash. These fit well with the right exterior color.

I actually have an 81 Jeep CJ5. Jeep interiors have gone a long way :)

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 2018 11-18 81 CJ5 Jeep Portraits-7D 06 LR

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just pulled this pic off website, Ford's Sandstone and Black Onyx interior. The more I see this interior the more I like it. Especially like the Black seat inserts. 99 percent certainly switching FE reservation to Wildtrak. Thank You Ford for saving me $3K.
dims.jpg
You do know that is not what the Bronco looks like? That pic is a Sport.

This may help https://www.autoblog.com/photos/2021-ford-bronco-interiors/#slide-2250877

Funny how people flip out because interiors are not all black...and I will never buy a car that has an all black interior. All 3 of my vehicles now have something along the lines of sandstone or tan for the entire interior and its gorgeous. And the camo is barely noticeable... it is just a checkered pattern..in that one shot, it looks almost totally black at an angle.

Last edited:

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just pulled this pic off website, Ford's Sandstone and Black Onyx interior. The more I see this interior the more I like it. Especially like the Black seat inserts. 99 percent certainly switching FE reservation to Wildtrak. Thank You Ford for saving me $3K.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 2018 11-18 81 CJ5 Jeep Portraits-7D 06 LR
If the top of the dashboard was black like in your picture. I’d be a little more OK with the Wildtrak’s sandstone interior. I’m just not quite sure I’m going to like the Upper dash being sandstone as well as the door card pads and the lower part of the dash.

Sponsored

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I thought the WT came with the dual top option. I saw it comes with Bimini but I want a full soft too also. I can not find it in the B&P. Did I miss something?

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
B&P doesn't show the dual top option listed at all. I'd guess that its just an issue with it left out like the power seats with leather.

It could also mean they aren't offering it, I can't see that as more options means more profit so I'd think they would. Only reason I could see not is if the soft top wouldn't fit inside for shipping with the hardtop on.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The BP doesn't show anything that is not currently available and since the modular top is not, nieither is the dual top.

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks. I though I was missing something. Frankly, I would buy the dual top and have them give me the soft top first and when the hard top was available, ship it to me. No reason to deal at delivery

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The BP doesn't show anything that is not currently available and since the modular top is not, nieither is the dual top.
I didn't think of that, I was thinking MIC and soft top, dual top option will likely be the modular and soft.

Sponsored

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to the Super Celebration East, and the top is a different color than the other parts. I must admit not once did I think it looked bad. I might have been in a fog just from the mere sight of the Bronco in person. It is stunning, and Ford smashed a 550ft grand slam with the design of this vehicle! I believe most people are just being too over dramatic about matching the fenders, door handles, mirrors, tops, etc. The pic of the Area 51 in your post is very representative of what I saw, and how the colors on the different pieces appeared in person at the event. They aren’t perfectly color matched, but they work.
Thanks for the confirmation! I don’t think it looks bad on its own (especially with Area 51), just not wild about how it all looks together with the glossy black mirror caps and grill thrown in. Seems like the badlands is a closer match in that department.

It’s not a huge deal, but I was already on the fence between WT & BL so this is just one more data point in the decision.

Last edited:

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the confirmation! I don’t think it looks bad on its own (especially with Area 51), just not wild about how it all looks together with the glossy black mirror caps and grill thrown in. Seems like the badlands is a closer match in that department.

It’s not a huge deal, but I was already on the fence between WT & BL so this is just one more data point in the decision.
I was also on the fence between WT and BL, and now leaning toward BL after seeing the washout interior w/ MGV seats. Thought it might look “cheap” , but it doesn’t. Looks very good and makes so much sense for an off-road vehicle.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You do know that is not what the Bronco looks like? That pic is a Sport.

This may help https://www.autoblog.com/photos/2021-ford-bronco-interiors/#slide-2250877

Funny how people flip out because interiors are not all black...and I will never buy a car that has an all black interior. All 3 of my vehicles now have something along the lines of sandstone or tan for the entire interior and its gorgeous. And the camo is barely noticeable... it is just a checkered pattern..in that one shot, it looks almost totally black at an angle.
Sorry guys, I was just referring to the color combo. And yes I do know that is not a Bronco or Bronco Sport.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well it looks like you can get a “floating light bar“ without a roof rack. :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 13F9AA37-17FD-4820-8CF6-F7A8E6B0ECC1
Sponsored