First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apologies as I didn't mean to offend. It was just an observation I picked up on. I've seen at least 4 threads where it's someone saying "I'm out" and their names have Bronco in them lol. No idea why. Again, just my brain seeing patterns
Hey hey hey
I’m not canceling!
No friggin way in hell.

-with love,
BRONCOJay ?
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Apologies as I didn't mean to offend. It was just an observation I picked up on. I've seen at least 4 threads where it's someone saying "I'm out" and their names have Bronco in them lol. No idea why. Again, just my brain seeing patterns
I was seeing patterns of members with 1-5 posts declaring how wonderful a certain dealer was and announcing how happy they were to place a reservation there. I thought they had to be shills because there were so many of them. My brain at work.

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well since your bailing on the 2020 bronco I’m still excited to get the 2021 bronco...?
Fat fingered it whoops. Yes I'll be waiting to see what Ford does for MY '22 or '23.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm also sticking with the Wildtrak cloth. For me, I'm not a fan of vinyl seats, but many on here love the MGV and that's great! I'd also rather not have un-ventilated leather seats, but again, several on here want it and more power to them (the forum members, not the seats ;))! Just because my opinion on a Bronco interior is different that someone else's doesn't mean I need to dump on their choice, hey it's their vehicle and they can have whatever they want. Sorry, I think I started to venture into rant mode for a second.

Anyway, who knows what will come along between now and the '22 model year when I anticipate delivery. If the camo really bothers me in real life, there's always reupholstery or Bartact seat covers!

Bronco_Buckeroo

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fat fingered it whoops. Yes I'll be waiting to see what Ford does for MY '22 or '23.
Cancel your current reservation and immediately put in a new one, maybe?

That’d definitely put you in the line for MY22 at this point. And the way I understand it, MY22 orderers will have a chance to update configurations with MY22 options.

It may work to your benefit to lock in a MY21 price, but get the MY22 options *if* it works that way.

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See that is where I'm not sure... yes it says they are optional.... but show me where is says they are included... when you look at the info on the Leather seats"... it says that 2.2k gets you manual seats.

Saying that something is optional...but not giving you the option to actually add it, well that sounds like the typical Ford move right now.
It’s 4dr powered and 2dr manual for leather. B&P is wrong. The website features list explains the 4dr power seat option.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

See that is where I'm not sure... yes it says they are optional.... but show me where is says they are included... when you look at the info on the Leather seats"... it says that 2.2k gets you manual seats.

Saying that something is optional...but not giving you the option to actually add it, well that sounds like the typical Ford move right now.
Presumably a glitch with B&P.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was seeing patterns of members with 1-5 posts declaring how wonderful a certain dealer was and announcing how happy they were to place a reservation there. I thought they had to be shills because there were so many of them. My brain at work.
Those were definitely shills. Likely not active accts anymore

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think some of the dismay with the WT interior is very justified - especially with the teased interior of the black and baseball glove colored leather. I for one was willing to pay whatever was asked for that interior, the simple fact is there really is NO choice - you have black and tan cloth or black and tan pleather. I've never seen such a high trim level with so few choices - and regardless of your feelings of being tired of the lame black only or tan only options of "lesser" vehicles they are your feelings and others are entitled to theirs about their perceived "lesser" options. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm probably stuck with black and tan - and I was close to getting that on my Cayenne a few years ago - but like I said - I didn't have that teaser interior to get my hopes up first. If an all black option does become available (I'm not banking on the Ford is listening horseshit for this one) then yeah, I'll go for it. But as far as I'm concerned, offering a single color option interior on arguably the highest trim level is inexcusable on Ford's part.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone have real world pictures of the cloth seats? I may just swap someone with an A51 Badlands for their MGV seats, grab handles, and vents as I'm getting CO. I see a lot of BL people that hate their interior.

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think some of the dismay with the WT interior is very justified - especially with the teased interior of the black and baseball glove colored leather. I for one was willing to pay whatever was asked for that interior, the simple fact is there really is NO choice - you have black and tan cloth or black and tan pleather. I've never seen such a high trim level with so few choices - and regardless of your feelings of being tired of the lame black only or tan only options of "lesser" vehicles they are your feelings and others are entitled to theirs about their perceived "lesser" options. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm probably stuck with black and tan - and I was close to getting that on my Cayenne a few years ago - but like I said - I didn't have that teaser interior to get my hopes up first. If an all black option does become available (I'm not banking on the Ford is listening horseshit for this one) then yeah, I'll go for it. But as far as I'm concerned, offering a single color option interior on arguably the highest trim level is inexcusable on Ford's part.
Zachdanger posted a video a couple hours or so ago where they were interviewing the Bronco chief designer. During the interview, they showed some pictures that included glove leather usage on the seat trim and other accents like the grab handles that looked outstanding!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s 4dr powered and 2dr manual for leather. B&P is wrong. The website features list explains the 4dr power seat option.
Have seen the interior pics of the Outer Banks fishing rig? It has leather seats but they are clearly manual.