Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Potato - Potato... Its all irrelevant until we know what is included or different between the trims. I expect interior color availability differences, potential touch point material differences, etc. Maybe it is as simple as you are getting a small price break for buying the pre configured WT with the features as opposed to adding the options onto the BL. Regardless what the heck does it matter, people buy what you like and for the purpose you envision for the vehicle. No reason to throw poo at our forum members over a stinking trim option. Daily reminder of why I hate the internet, social media, forums...
Couldn't agree more. People come on here and give people flak for wanting a certain trim, option, etc. Get what you want and option it out for what you want to do with it. I don't care what you get, as long as you get a Bronco. We are supposed to be a family of like-minded enthusiasts who adore the Bronco for what it is. Personally, I would never take a brand-new $50k-$60k vehicle to the Rubicon Trail to get all torn up. That just doesn't make financial sense for me. For the people with the disposable income that are able to do those things, that's awesome and more power to you. But, common sense tells me that maybe .5% of Bronco buyers will have their brand-new vehicles on the tough trails in the first year. The Bronco itself is a lifestyle and status symbol even without accounting for what trim you all get. The Bronco says we're the ones that grab life by the balls and hump it into submission. So y'all shut up and love your ball-bustin', life bangin' Bronco riders.
giphy.gif
Sponsored

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
People! My reservation is a Wildtrak but I'm gonna say, there are really only two trims. Badlands and everything else. You either prioritize the sway disco as a must have or not... Then everything else is just options! I personally must have the 2.7 and the Sasquatch with lockers! To me it's all about front and rear lockers. There is no such thing as a Baja runner bronco unless you figured out how to buy a bronco R. Whichever model gives me what I want for the cheapest is what I'm buying!

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its gonna be nice when the B&P is out. I am still hoping for something cool to make the WT the best open terrain beast! I did not think for a second the "Spy" photos of the 2023 Raptor meant the Raptor Warthog would be out soon. But before I really looked at the pic, I thought we were looking at a special WT suspension package. Something like SAS but desert oriented, limited slip in the front, no disconnect, a more speed oriented rear end ratio, all for running, not crawling. It wouldn't even need Fox shox, give us Bilsteins with some longer legs, A/T tires and cool name!

WildTrak "Chupacabra" Pkg... I can dream...

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do love the black grill and top for the wildtrak. I fully expect to purchase the black top regardless, not a fan of the grey grill of the badlands, but i'm hoping I can change that at some point. what I'm more concerned about is when interior options show up if I love the wildtrak interior and hate the badlands, i might be back on the wildtrak. i sure hope there are multiple options (blackout interior would be badass)

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do love the black grill and top for the wildtrak. I fully expect to purchase the black top regardless, not a fan of the grey grill of the badlands, but i'm hoping I can change that at some point. what I'm more concerned about is when interior options show up if I love the wildtrak interior and hate the badlands, i might be back on the wildtrak. i sure hope there are multiple options (blackout interior would be badass)
From the leaks, the seats are black/brown, sandstone, or Navy Pier for cloth or leather, and dark gray for the vinyl. But we don't know which seat colors are options on which trims.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the leaks, the seats are black/brown, sandstone, or Navy Pier for cloth or leather, and dark gray for the vinyl. But we don't know which seat colors are options on which trims.
Sounds like I need to just give in to grey... ford seems to love grey.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People the are going to buy something because they think a model is “best” are the WildTrak buyers. Remember, comprehension is key.
Wrong sir. I'm a Wildtrak buyer, I know the Badlands is the more capable one, but I also know that I have no interest in rocks. I like speed, un-sweaty seats, and im surrounded by desert & trails & dunes. Most of us do our research, we're not idiots.

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Something like SAS but desert oriented, limited slip in the front, no disconnect, a more speed oriented rear end ratio, all for running, not crawling. It wouldn't even need Fox shox, give us Bilsteins with some longer legs, A/T tires and cool name!

WildTrak "Chupacabra" Pkg... I can dream...
I'm not positive, but doesn't Baja mode factor in limited slip & change the entire drivability to cater to sand/dirt?

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford still trying to determine what exactly the “unique WildTrak hood graphic” is...perhaps we should send them suggestions, mine being first and foremost a “delete” option if they go this route:

Ford Bronco Wildtrak - Isn't it Odd 1600988416422
delete... delete... delete

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. It’s a bit odd not seeing a Wildtrak on display or at least a clip or two of it on the dunes and desert ?. Was there a Wildtrak in one of the release videos? Would like to see a professional driver doing some desert running in one. Baja package?
They are probably saving the desert testing for winter, when it's a bit cooler for the test engineers. We'll be seeing the Wildtrak in the coming months, I am certain.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Potato - Potato... Its all irrelevant until we know what is included or different between the trims. I expect interior color availability differences, potential touch point material differences, etc. Maybe it is as simple as you are getting a small price break for buying the pre configured WT with the features as opposed to adding the options onto the BL. Regardless what the heck does it matter, people buy what you like and for the purpose you envision for the vehicle. No reason to throw poo at our forum members over a stinking trim option. Daily reminder of why I hate the internet, social media, forums...
no flak given on my part. I reserved a wildtrak from the beginning. I am just explaining my internal dilemma/diologue and why I am switching to BL....the more we learn about the different models, the moreI realize BL has more value for what I want. Now if Ford releases more info showing that WT is truly different and has unique physical features/capabilities, then I may switch back....heck I can’t even decide on color, top, MT vs AT yet at this point.

my only complaint is with Ford for either not making this a true competitor to the Mojave line (granted it will probably do ok with IFS vs SFA...but still needs more than all the other models) OR if it does, Ford should clarify and make a lot of us who want that, happy.

I am good with however anyone else wants to spend their money and how they want to use this beautiful machine. From malls to desert dunes to rock climbing, it’s all good
Sponsored