First Name
bryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey, I just saw their ads of new products and I was wondering if any of you have used their dash cam? The price is similar to the AI BOX, but the function is a combination of driving recorder and AI Box. I want to buy it, but I see there is no feedback of this product yet, because it is new arrival. So I am not sure whether it is good to use or not.
I think it depends on your needs, if you have wireless carplay in your original car, there is no need to buy this. It's normal to have no reviews for a new product, you don't have to worry about its quality, because I saw on their website that they state 30-Day-Money-Back-Guarantee and 1-year free repair and free replacement.
Sponsored

judah3497

Base
First Name
bryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank goodness they did not try to steal your Bronco. Did the alarm not go off?
The glass just cracked but didn't fall off because I had a protective film on the glass. Hardly any noise was heard, I thought it was sun-cracked at first until I saw a small hole that looked like it had been poked by something sharp. There is surveillance on the road here, but the surveillance equipment is broken here where I parked, so no one should want to get in my car. There are a lot of kids around here, I think it might be some naughty kid doing this.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The glass just cracked but didn't fall off because I had a protective film on the glass. Hardly any noise was heard, I thought it was sun-cracked at first until I saw a small hole that looked like it had been poked by something sharp. There is surveillance on the road here, but the surveillance equipment is broken here where I parked, so no one should want to get in my car. There are a lot of kids around here, I think it might be some naughty kid doing this.
Air soft?

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no delays with wireless Android Auto, but sometimes it never picks up & I need to plug it in.

When it does work, it works well.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No issues with mine. Works perfectly

Sponsored

kevyn

Outer Banks
First Name
kevyn
Threads
Reaction score
Isenburger Schneise 40, 60528 Frankfurt am Main
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A delay of about 2 seconds is normal, and I've seen a lot of people report that, unless you change the navigation, they'll just embed that chip directly into the new navigation, and there won't be any problems. The adapter I bought two years ago also has a little delay, but overall it works well. At that time, it cost me $139 to buy it on Amazon. Some time ago, I received an email about their new arrival carlinkit 4.0. Then I only spent $82 with their discount coupon: NEW50, probably due to the improvements in the new chip, it's faster than before, which makes me feel no lag at all. Here is the one i bought: https://carlinkitbox.com/products/u...er-carbon-fiber-dongle?variant=43177041264893
Do the steering wheel controls work?

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What version of the iPhone is having issues? MY 13 Pro has no issues with CarPlay

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
my 11 works flawlessly. Connects every single time with no delays.

Sponsored

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best Apple car play I ever had.………also the only Apple car play I ever had.

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had my 4 door Badlands high package for about 3 weeks now and just wanted to let everyone know the Wireless Carplay is frustratingly awful. There is about a 2 second delay every time you push a button and the audio will randomly cut in and out while driving. My 2016 4runner doesn't have Carplay, but has no trouble playing music or directions via Bluetooth.

I've tried resetting/updating everything but it still doesn't seem to help. Also not sure how to run Carplay wired via the USB ports. Do I need to completely disconnect wireless first? Can I use USB, or does it have to be the USB-C port?

Hate to complain about something so minor when I should just be happy it's in my garage and not a holding lot, but hopefully this is something that can be fixed.

I have no issues, 2022 bad high

i only notice the 1-2 sec delay when skipping songs on pandora, other than that it connects right away and works well for all apps, maps, txt msg, etc

Perhaps a hard reset of iphone may help.
the kind where you press a fee buttons and then hold power button until you see logo again. It clears the cache or ram or something and just starts your phone clean

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

iPhone 12 Pro worked flawless with wireless Caraplay. Never one issue. iPhone 14 Pro Max has had a few weird glitchy issues but I’m suspecting that is a new IOS 16 bugs. There are changes.

if your using the Lux wireless charger, don’t.

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's literally the worst. I was a going to take it in and claim warranty on it, that's how awful it is. But first I'll read through the 7 pages on this thread to see if there's any answers that could help.