Sponsored

Would really appreciate help on deciding what trim i should get whenever the order banks open again.

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It sounds like a base squatch is the way to go for you. If you were looking for more off road chops I would say mid pack black diamond. But a base squatch will give you the look and the base to make your own. Look in the parts for sale section you can find good deals on a bunch of factory take off parts. I have a mid black diamond and a mid badlands. Not much difference but the window sricker.
Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess break it down.
  • If you want the 12“ radio, you gotta go Outer Banks or higher. I wouldn’t bother with the Lux for the stereo. Can change speakers and an amp for less.
  • If you want the washout interior, you gotta go with Black Diamond or Badlands.
  • If you want a manual, you have to get a Badlands or lower with the 2.3.
  • If you want leather or LED lights, that’s Outer Banks or higher.
Two things you have to decide are the top and number of doors. I wanted the hard top, but got the soft top and am glad I did. The 4-door is more room if you camp, hit the beach of want to take friends, kids along. My wife and I like how much room we have in our 4-doors. Couldn’t have travelled to Florida without one.

After that you have to choose what options are important. Minimal is better since your going to pay interest on every dollar you finance.
  • Tow can be installed later and cheaper if your good with 4-pin. The 7-pin can be more work than it may be worth.
  • Aux switches are a must in my opinion.
  • Keyless entry keypad is huge for me too. I can lock up valuables, keys (in faraday pouch) etc in the back cargo enclosure when the doors are off.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
For the guy who never plans on off-roading but wants lift/35s, Sasquatch gives you the proper gearing, lift, wheel off-set, 35" tires, the right fenders, better shocks, better axles, and advanced 4 wd all without voiding any warranties, for around $45k(4 door/2.7). Heck the Front and rear lockers are almost freebie at that point, then there's the resale value. Some of the alternative guys have mentioned are above that price point with the little tires and no lift (the things the OP wanted). :unsure:
And while the 2 door looks good with 32s/33s, the 4 door needs 35s to look right, IMO.
The Base Sasquatch has more "off-road chops" than the BD non-sas.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Migs

First Name
Miguelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For the guy who never plans on off-roading but wants lift/35s, Sasquatch gives you the proper gearing, lift, wheel off-set, 35" tires, the right fenders, better shocks, better axles, and advanced 4 wd all without voiding any warranties, for around $45k(4 door/2.7). Heck the Front and rear lockers are almost freebie at that point, then there's the resale value. Some of the alternative guys have mentioned are above that price point with the little tires and no lift (the things the OP wanted). :unsure:
And while the 2 door looks good with 32s/33s, the 4 door needs 35s to look right, IMO.
Yea I’ve seen four doors with without the 35s and it just looks off to me. As far as off roading goes right now I don’t see myself doing it but having a vehicle that’s capable of it, that might change in the future. I’m still young only 24. Who knows

OP
OP

Migs

First Name
Miguelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess break it down.
  • If you want the 12“ radio, you gotta go Outer Banks or higher. I wouldn’t bother with the Lux for the stereo. Can change speakers and an amp for less.
  • If you want the washout interior, you gotta go with Black Diamond or Badlands.
  • If you want a manual, you have to get a Badlands or lower with the 2.3.
  • If you want leather or LED lights, that’s Outer Banks or higher.
Two things you have to decide are the top and number of doors. I wanted the hard top, but got the soft top and am glad I did. The 4-door is more room if you camp, hit the beach of want to take friends, kids along. My wife and I like how much room we have in our 4-doors. Couldn’t have travelled to Florida without one.

After that you have to choose what options are important. Minimal is better since your going to pay interest on every dollar you finance.
  • Tow can be installed later and cheaper if your good with 4-pin. The 7-pin can be more work than it may be worth.
  • Aux switches are a must in my opinion.
  • Keyless entry keypad is huge for me too. I can lock up valuables, keys (in faraday pouch) etc in the back cargo enclosure when the doors are off.
I’ve built a base today with the Sasquatch package. And for me I definitely want the hard top, 2.7 auto. Added aux switches as well. Definitely a four door. I was intrigued by leather but in the summer time I’d rather not have the leather seats. Then I can add aftermarket things in the future if I choose too

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t even really list Sasquatch as an option in my write up above. To me, I think it’s the one thing you have to get regardless of the model. Weather, sandy roads, the beaches and enjoying some trailing was my reason. The OP can surely find some woods with dirt roads to explore. Doesn’t take an off road expert and it’s really fun. Down here we find old abandoned tobacco farms and even the Rockefeller Plantation for great photos and memories. So much of this world hidden and ready to find.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea I’ve seen four doors with without the 35s and it just looks off to me. As far as off roading goes right now I don’t see myself doing it but having a vehicle that’s capable of it, that might change in the future. I’m still young only 24. Who knows
Sounds like a good choice. Can add other stuff over the years to fit your style and plans. Buying the hard top will make it cheaper later to add soft top or a bimini.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Get the 2 dr base sasquatch manual. You can thank me later. You're welcome

Fyi: Add aux switches and mod bumper if you want to cream in your pants everytime you drive

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
cant get OBX lux without SAS for $50k. Even mid level crosses50. My build was mid 50s
I dunno, I get $49K for a 4dr 2.7 OBX High according to B&P, but we could play with the OP’s money all day long. All I know is when I was 24, anything as nice as a new Bronco was way out of my league, so what do I know? 😂

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dunno, I get $49K for a 4dr 2.7 OBX High according to B&P, but we could play with the OP’s money all day long. All I know is when I was 24, anything as nice as a new Bronco was way out of my league, so what do I know? 😂
At 24, our new car was a '74 Firebird that sat on dealer lot for a year, having traded in our 1970 split bumper 6 cylinder Camaro. Underdash a/c added. Wish I still had both, but inflation back then we got more trade value than what we paid trading up. Same thing in79 when the Firebird had to be replaced by a 'family car'

At least the OP will have a family friendly ride starting out

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Base'crotch, all ya need.

Leather? Katzkin, much better for the $$$
Head/tail lights: Quite a few options now
DO recommend ya get Aux Switches
Dual HVAC? Oh well, not the end of the world?
Ambient Lighting? Go aftermarket, ya ain't missing much

You can make some $$$ back selling the rims. Better to start high than standard, only things comparable imo are Badlands and Wildtrak, otherwise just do Base and aftermarket everything else

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Base squatch and don’t look back. If I was more patient I would have waited until I could get a BaseManSquatch, but I wanted the 2021 model and went with the BD non-squatch with the 7MT. Put 33s on it with new wheels the weekend I bought it and will go with 35s when these are done.
If I was ordering now, I’d get the Base Squatch and upgrade the easier stuff afterwards. What you get from the factory with Sasquatch on a base is a great deal.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think right now my mindset is either a base Sasquatch. Or a OBX with the lux package. If I go big bend with the mid package without adding the Sasquatch package it’s already the same price as as a base bronco with the Sasquatch. For that I feel like the base is more bang for your buck then the big bend. I can always customize the base to my liking aftermarket probably
I highly recommend the non-sasquatch OBX with the Lux package.

Ford Bronco Would really appreciate help on deciding what trim i should get whenever the order banks open again. Bronco M3
Ford Bronco Would really appreciate help on deciding what trim i should get whenever the order banks open again. Bronco M1

This is with no other suspension modifications other than wheels and tires.

Ford Bronco Would really appreciate help on deciding what trim i should get whenever the order banks open again. IMG_20221006_185615

And yes... It can get busy off-road... No sasquatch was harmed in the above picture.
Sponsored