indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dude, if you are seriously divorcing over a vehicle you need some professional help - a very good psychologist or psychiatrist. Hate to say this, but your wife will be better off without you dragging her down.

Seriously, get help
Actually divorcing over a vehicle ain't that bad, compared to some other things people divorce over, lol. (And yeah obviously OP was joking.)

To OP, best thing you can do is go have some rip-roaring off-road adventures in your Bronco. People who spend for the appearance of adventure, regardless of their wealth and possessions, can never match having real adventure. You'll have much more exciting stories to tell that money can't buy.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DAMN

Well, looks like this got some traction. I accidently deleted the original post while trying to update it.

Just wanted to update you all...

The scenario has put so much stress on my wife and I that we actually decided on divorce yesterday. It's been a tough 24 hours, but the situation was just causing too much friction in our lives.

I've decided to sell my Bronco and get a Jeep. It's been fun.
escillated_quickly-jpg.jpg

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DAMN

Well, looks like this got some traction. I accidently deleted the original post while trying to update it.

Just wanted to update you all...

The scenario has put so much stress on my wife and I that we actually decided on divorce yesterday. It's been a tough 24 hours, but the situation was just causing too much friction in our lives.

I've decided to sell my Bronco and get a Jeep. It's been fun.
what scenario? the fact that it took 3 months to get your bronco? if that resulted in a divorce, either you or your wife (or both) are incredibly immature, or your relationship was already on paper thin ice. This entire post is a train wreck and must be a troll post

OP
OP

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what scenario? the fact that it took 3 months to get your bronco? if that resulted in a divorce, either you or your wife (or both) are incredibly immature, or your relationship was already on paper thin ice. This entire post is a train wreck and must be a troll post
We really need to delete this thread.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.