Sponsored

Would You Seriously Consider Green?

Would you seriously consider green if it were a color option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Currently, there are 10 different colors and no offering of a 'true' green color option.
Some classic colors that include green are:
Ford Bronco Would You Seriously Consider Green? Classic Greens

My concern is that Ford is approaching the Bronco as a Fleet vehicle and not a Lifestyle Identity. Whoever named the trims was on the right track, but the paint department missed the opportunity to place an identity on the image.

I do hope that the Bronco is spun off as a separate brand. It might do better with a complete team on designers that view the brand as an image, and not just a tool to make money. I feel they got it 99% right overall. The color choice just feels too corporate and 'fleet' like to be individual.

If just 10% say some green is good, then green should have been included. Otherwise, Ford made the right color choices.
Sponsored

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm alright with the lime / highlighter crazy greens but dark greens on cars I've never been a fan of weirdly. Now browns and yellows however.... criminally underrated / underoffered.

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is shocking to see how Ford nailed using the retro design as the inspiration for the new Bronco and completely goofed the color choices. It is as if the colors for a completely different vehicle were being forced upon the Bronco.

Boxwood by a mile if there was a choice.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really don't get the green car fanaticism. I love green forests, green fields and green tractors. Heck, I even like green vegetabIes. But I thought green cars were a thing of the 90s. That being said, I hope you all get a color you like soon.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The first bronco I ever saw was a white top over Boxwood green. That was 1970 as I recall. My brothers and I called it avocado green, which may sound critical but it was a beautiful combination. I agree that ford got a vast majority of the 2021 bronco dead on. But the lack of a white roof, which was a marquee signature of the gen one, as well as a lack of better colors is disappointing. I am going to get the CG because it is the closest to Boxwood, but might opt for something else if the white roof is not ultimately offered. To me, the white over Boxwood green is the classic ford bronco.