Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does X-Plan pricing impact the dealer profit at all? Is that a reason for them not to offer it? Or is it a rebate to them from Ford to cover the discount? If there is no difference to them profit wise, I don't see why they wouldn't allow it if the model was eligible
Sponsored

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the Ford Shareholders website, the PIN they provide must be used within 30 days and they will only provide this once a year. Ordering a car is a 6-8 week waiting process, so I’m speculating the pin needs to be provided at the time of order. Like someone else did, I may join the Mustang Club as you only need to be a member for 60 days to be eligible
Pin is good for a year. I am a MCA member and used plan for our last Mustang. I just pulled a pin yesterday that’s good until July 2021

JD155

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So just to confirm. The dealers participating in Xplan. After I get a call later this year to come in & place official order. (Made the $100 reservation). Is that when you would use Xplan, after it's to the specs you want ?Or is it after your take actual delivery of the vehicle, once it arrives at the dealer ? Thanks

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For a FORD shareholder, here is the following process.

1. Fill out the form --->
https://s22.q4cdn.com/857684434/files/doc_downloads/2020/01/Shareholder-Relations-X-Plan-Request.pdf
2. Send the completed form along with proof of Ford Stock Ownership (i.e. a copy of your account statement) to: Shareholder Relations Vehicle Program Ford Motor Company One American Road, Room 1026 Dearborn, MI 48126-2798
3. They will process your request and send you a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
4. Visit any participating Ford or Lincoln dealer who will confirm your eligibility using your Social Security Number and PIN.
5. Select an eligible vehicle.
6. Confirm the vehicle costs – “Friends and Neighbors” (X-Plan) pricing is shown on Ford's vehicle invoice to the dealer. (Ask the dealer for a copy of the invoice.)
7. Complete the purchase or lease agreement.
8. Arrange for delivery.

I like owning both F shares AND being able to get X-plan pricing.
Not sure if it has been mentioned but you have to have a minimum of 100 shares for a minimum of six months, then you can fill out above paperwork

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone with a AAA membership gotten their pin through that? Was curious what that process is like.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am planning on joining MCA, but I'm misunderstanding. I thought you automatically receive a pin after being a member for 60 days and are required to use it within 30 days of receiving it. Is that not the case? I read a couple replies saying you are able to generate a pin at your choosing (right away or several months later).

I'm asking because I thought I would have to time it when I joined MCA (about 2-3 months before delivery of the bronco) in order to use the pin. So can I join MCA now and just wait to generate the pin next year?

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am planning on joining MCA, but I'm misunderstanding. I thought you automatically receive a pin after being a member for 60 days and are required to use it within 30 days of receiving it. Is that not the case? I read a couple replies saying you are able to generate a pin at your choosing (right away or several months later).

I'm asking because I thought I would have to time it when I joined MCA (about 2-3 months before delivery of the bronco) in order to use the pin. So can I join MCA now and just wait to generate the pin next year?
You can generate the pin immediately after joining up. It's good for 12 months from the time it is generated. You can generate 2 pins per year. I believe you get the membership card after 60 days which will need to be presented to the dealer as well at time of order. Still waiting on mine.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can generate the pin immediately after joining up. It's good for 12 months from the time it is generated. You can generate 2 pins per year. I believe you get the membership card after 60 days which will need to be presented to the dealer as well at time of order. Still waiting on mine.
Ah, thanks for clearing up that up.

Now let's say rumors are true and the bronco isn't delivered until 2022. The pin will have expired by then so will I just need to renew my MCA membership for another pin?

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's been since I bought my 05 F150 new that I have personally used my A-plan. I was under the assumption you don't need a PIN when you order, just when you take delivery.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's been since I bought my 05 F150 new that I have personally used my A-plan. I was under the assumption you don't need a PIN when you order, just when you take delivery.
That may technically be the case. However, before I place the order I will need to know the price of the vehicle and the only way for them to put X plan pricing on the order sheet is for me to prove that I qualify for X plan. At that time I will need to show them something, either the membership card and/or the PIN.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone with a AAA membership gotten their pin through that? Was curious what that process is like.
I thought it was only for AAA employees, not for members. But I could be wrong. AAA's online vehicle buying website looks an awful lot like TrueCar's site to me, and I don't think I can generate a Ford X-Plan PIN that way.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought it was only for AAA employees, not for members. But I could be wrong. AAA's online vehicle buying website looks an awful lot like TrueCar's site to me, and I don't think I can generate a Ford X-Plan PIN that way.
Gotcha I thought I saw on other forums that it was for members as well. Probably going to go the Mustang Club route after I find out if my dealer is honoring it.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is correct

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That may technically be the case. However, before I place the order I will need to know the price of the vehicle and the only way for them to put X plan pricing on the order sheet is for me to prove that I qualify for X plan. At that time I will need to show them something, either the membership card and/or the PIN.
If you qualify for x plan there is a price on it, easy to see and give, so you do not need proof at order just proof at delivery...

Just for clarification..

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha I thought I saw on other forums that it was for members as well. Probably going to go the Mustang Club route after I find out if my dealer is honoring it.
The dealer will say they are honoring it, but only if Ford offers it. That's the trick, and I'm not yet persuaded they are. When I contacted MCA last week, their admin reiterated that if I was joining for X-Plan, they couldn't guarantee every model would offer X-Plan pricing. Which is true of course, and MCA is smart to cover its ass. But I thought her emphasis on pointing that out was telling. She didn't say not to join, but she was very careful with her words. I'm still joining, as $25 is a small ante to join the game.
Sponsored