Sponsored

You are simply not going to believe this.....unbelievable!!!!

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are right they are fixing it with an entire new top….clickbait..:the entire ford system knows not to do it…..you are not obviously from Detroit which means every dealer moving forward is not to do this.:…repeat.::.every dealer in the country is being informed not to do this….ford management now knows…Which means the supplier knows and the supplier might have to make adjustments to the product which may slow down delivery..; little things add to big things… but small minds stay small… spiders got into a GM plant in the 80s and my dad said stopped the plant for 3 weeks… so please spare with your simpleton response… Ford does not want to pay $3000 for Scotch tape….
That is not true. They are feeding you a line. I work as a service manager at a Ford dealership. They have a message system that tells us recalls, gsb's, tsb's and ssm's. They update and let you know anytime there is a issue and there is no such warning that has been issued in the "entire dealer network".

Last edited:

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why would you tape a temp tag to the window? Every temp tag I've had was placed where the plate goes.
Depends on what state you are from. In Nebraska they aren't made to fit on you plate bracket. They are bigger and stick on to the inside of the windshield and back window.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You only waited 10 months, you’ve got your Bronco, it’s still drivable, you’re dealer is making it right. It’s all good. Could be a hell of a lot worse. Don’t worry, be happy. Worst things can happen.

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I wanted a soft top I would go the aftermarket route. I think there are better quality offerings out there.

Sponsored

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is not a real issue. But I understand your frustration. Get some goo gone and use some of your anger and rub it off. Do what I do and just blame everything on Joe Biden. Yea you should rethink your the titles of your threads. I would have thought your bronco was on fire on the car carrier coming into the dealer lot. I can only imagine what your reaction is when you get a small fri at McDonald's when you ordered a medium. I bet you ask for a manager right away.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my bronco sat from July to end of October on Dirt mountain for the V1 hardtop issue. Then once I received it in October the V2 hardtop had QC issues that I noticed at the dealership and had purple marks from epoxy at the factory all over it. Had to wait 3 more months for another V2 hardtop to come in. Sucks but it is what it is and my dealer took care of it for me. Was I irritated? Of course! But I knew Ford was taking care of it and I'll get it fixed. Wasn't "unbelievable" since dealer did their job and made it right just like with your case. I say good on the dealer for at least doing the right thing for the issue and fixing it. Sorry it happened but life will go on.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dealers in TX put the temp tag on the truck right where the permanent tag goes. I don’t get why any dealer would do otherwise 🤷🏼‍♂️
Why would you tape a temp tag to the window? Every temp tag I've had was placed where the plate goes.
Lol not every state is the same. Colorado has always been paper plates they affixed to the back window with tape, i think it changed recently though. I bought my Jeep in Tennessee and I was amazed when they slapped a hard plastic temp plate where the plate goes. It used to last a week when I was a kid and I constantly had to crawl in the back to try and fix it lol.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No harm done.
Actually, harm was done, or the dealer wouldn't be replacing it. You were the kid that went around popping balloons and the kiddie birthday party and telling everyone to get over it because they still had cake, weren't you?

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m sorry some of these posts forget that people have not been delivered their product…. I waited 10 months and spent a lot of emotional capital and money to get this vehicle:…. I agree some of these problems seem tiny when you haven’t received what you ordered…it’s just disappointing that something tiny could literally ruin an expensive part.:.my posts were to help people and they just melt down into just absolute subhuman conversation… so I agree from everyone’s standpoint it seems small but I spent a ton of money for scotch tape gate…..so please accept my apology I do hope you get what you ordered..:.
Dude. Lol. First off you’re talking to people who have been waiting over 2 years (I’m one of them) so 10 months is child’s play. Secondly, people are having fun because your title is ridiculous. You have a tape mark on a window and you posted a title as if your Bronco started on fire and you had to jump out as it flew off a steep mountain cliff in a fiery ember and Iron Man flew in to catch you before you fell down the mountain. We all understand the window thing sucks but have a sense of humor, it isn’t that serious.

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Actually, harm was done, or the dealer wouldn't be replacing it. You were the kid that went around popping balloons and the kiddie birthday party and telling everyone to get over it because they still had cake, weren't you?
Somehow I’m not surprised you’re the kid that cried over balloons. Bless your heart.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided