Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called 1800 number and was on hold for 53 mins till they hung up on me but got too busy with work to call back.
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called back today early and got someone pretty quickly and she put in all the info for the reservation move but it needs to go through the system and they donā€™t tell you how long,ā€¦only that I will get an email. Need to get order in before cut off. I wonder if the new dealer can place the order with my reservation #?

Whelan007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called Ford today they told me they will not transfer my reservation.
I have to go through the dealership that has my reservation to get it done.
I highly doubt that dealership will do anything.
Great Ford customer service!!!!!!!!!!!

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Indeed. I was told my order transferred. But my ford.com page shows the original dealer, yet the call center said they showed the new dealer. I place an order at a second dealer. At this point, Iā€™ll just wait to see what happens. I really donā€™t care as long as they can speed delivery and keep price protection.
I wish you luck with any of those. What I have learned is: The only thing that you can count on Ford customer service for is that you can't count on them, PERIOD
(1) My order transfer has not transferred (its been 6 months already)
(2) So far, my 2nd order at new dealer (its been 3 months so far and not scheduled)
(3) Price protection (wishfully hoping will honor so I've 99'd my orig order for timestamp)

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called Ford today they told me they will not transfer my reservation.
I have to go through the dealership that has my reservation to get it done.
I highly doubt that dealership will do anything.
Great Ford customer service!!!!!!!!!!!
I had the same experience (and same reaction.) I placed another order with my local dealer a couple of months ago. Even without a reservation and being so late to the game at my local dealer, I still expect that vehicle will arrive before my original order with Chapman (due to the allocation change). Iā€˜m leaving my original order intact, just in case a miracle happens, and Iā€™m wrong on that. I continue to question my sanity of still wanting a Bronco.

Sponsored

G8Rengineer

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep XJ (original owner), 2012 Ford Expeditio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a never-converted reservation (7/17/2020) that I just called Ford about (the 800 number in this thread). In less than 5 minutes from start to finish I was able to transfer the reservation from Gary Yeoman's Ford in Daytona to Mullinax Ford in New Smyrna Beach.

I picked up Bronco 1 (Badlands, 2-door, non-squatch, 2.4MT, Aera 51) 10 days and the experience at Mullinax was perfect. Price out the door was spot on as promised and matched what we had built a year ago.

Love the Bronco and am going to get a second one.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a never-converted reservation (7/17/2020) that I just called Ford about (the 800 number in this thread). In less than 5 minutes from start to finish I was able to transfer the reservation from Gary Yeoman's Ford in Daytona to Mullinax Ford in New Smyrna Beach.

I picked up Bronco 1 (Badlands, 2-door, non-squatch, 2.4MT, Aera 51) 10 days and the experience at Mullinax was perfect. Price out the door was spot on as promised and matched what we had built a year ago.

Love the Bronco and am going to get a second one.
I do not understand your timeline. You said you just called Ford to switch... and then you picked up a bronco in 10 days... and now getting a second one? Did you call two weeks ago to switch and now have a new bronco? .. or you just called and will now order a second one?

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford back in Feb to move an unconverted reservation and was assured that they were processing it. Was on the phone 20 minutes and could hear her tapping away on the keyboard as we spoke as if some big changes were happening lol. She said it might take a while to transfer in the system but itā€™s been a month and a half and still showing original dealer. I think itā€™s all just BS.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend