Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gave up. Going to cancel the request to keep it at Granger. I don’t want to wait another year only to have Ford change it at the last minute. If I’m going to wait, I want the deal.

disclaimer: I ordered another Bronco through big local that I expect to receive in the next 3 months. I plan sell that one and keep the Granger when the time comes.
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In today's Bloomberg piece, Ford is still pretending that moving orders to different dealers is possible.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I waited over three months for my transfer request to never happen. I then asked them to cancel the request. Both times I was told each would take 3-5 days. I have yet to get any official word from Ford. (3.5 months since transfer request & 1.5 months since cancel request). I was able to get a Big Bend at MSRP off the lot while I wait for my Badlands, which is still probably 2-4 years away.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In today's Bloomberg piece, Ford is still pretending that moving orders to different dealers is possible.
Orders or reservations without order being placed? I though reservations could still be transferred until March.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Orders or reservations without order being placed? I though reservations could still be transferred until March.
The article says (twice!) that unscheduled orders can be moved:

If a customer isn’t happy with their dealer experience, they have an option to transfer their reservation or unscheduled order to a different dealer.
The company is also making good on last year’s pricing for early customers who have yet to get their SUV and is letting customers transfer their orders to different dealers.
This is pure fiction.

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Logged into my reservation and says I can change my dealer at any time! 😀 Should I bother calling ?

Ford Bronco You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!! F155CFA3-EA76-43C8-A153-A1CE80362F7B

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Logged into my reservation and says I can change my dealer at any time! 😀 Should I bother calling ?

Ford Bronco You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!! F155CFA3-EA76-43C8-A153-A1CE80362F7B
Give it a shot, but I don't believe anything that Ford says regarding changing dealers with already converted reservations. Many have tried to no avail including myself. Some just took longer to arrive at the conclusion that it was one more fallacy spewed by Levine. The irony of this thread is that the title of it was derived from Levine's exact words. Yet, almost exactly 4 months since, no one has been successful in transferring a converted reservation. Now, if the reservation isn't converted, that can be done with a call to customer service.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Give it a shot, but I don't believe anything that Ford says regarding changing dealers with already converted reservations. Many have tried to no avail including myself. Some just took longer to arrive at the conclusion that it was one more fallacy spewed by Levine. The irony of this thread is that the title of it was derived from Levine's exact words. Yet, almost exactly 4 months since, no one has been successful in transferring a converted reservation. Now, if the reservation isn't converted, that can be done with a call to customer service.
You guys really need to give up on this if you haven't already. Plenty of us have even contacted Levine himself and he has no power. The process simply does not exist. You can only change dealers:
  1. If your reservation has not been converted into an order AT ANY POINT even 2021 (I suspect this no longer applies to anybody)
  2. By making a brand new order through another dealer with a new time stamp of today, starting the process over again.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You guys really need to give up on this if you haven't already. Plenty of us have even contacted Levine himself and he has no power. The process simply does not exist. You can only change dealers:
  1. If your reservation has not been converted into an order AT ANY POINT even 2021 (I suspect this no longer applies to anybody)
  2. By making a brand new order through another dealer with a new time stamp of today, starting the process over again.
Indeed. I gave up back at the end of October. I jumped through the hoops waiting on hold with follow-up calls. My activity on this thread is documented early on. It is how we discovered the hold wait time kicks one off after 54 minutes with an automated message of an invalid extension only for us to call back and start again. I gave up; placed a new order; and have a VIN on the new order.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They don't even reject transfers anymore. They just string you along until you give up. They might even tell you that the order transfer is all approved, and then they ghost you and nothing happens.

This is the absolute worst customer service in the entire Bronco launch mess.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They don't even reject transfers anymore. They just string you along until you give up. They might even tell you that the order transfer is all approved, and then they ghost you and nothing happens.

This is the absolute worst customer service in the entire Bronco launch mess.
That is quite a statement, considering how bad the rest of the launch has been!!! :(

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Indeed. I was told my order transferred. But my ford.com page shows the original dealer, yet the call center said they showed the new dealer. I place an order at a second dealer. At this point, I’ll just wait to see what happens. I really don’t care as long as they can speed delivery and keep price protection.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it just a reservation or it's a converted order? You can change a dealer for a reservation, but not for an order.
Its just my reservation from 2020 that I never converted. Now I found the right dealer who will put price in writing and want to place an order before this “pause”. I don’t know if having the reservation will even help or if it’s worth the hassle of trying to transfer at this point.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its just my reservation from 2020 that I never converted. Now I found the right dealer who will put price in writing and want to place an order before this “pause”. I don’t know if having the reservation will even help or if it’s worth the hassle of trying to transfer at this point.
a never converted reservation has value, it will move you up ahead of walk-ins with the same build and later reservations with the same build at that dealer.

It is easy to transfer if never converted. Well worth the effort.
Sponsored