Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These do look really sharp! I've also been looking at Havoc Trailcrawler sliders for about $500 less. Did you happen to look at those? I'm wondering why such a big price difference.
Hi, Yes, I looked at the Havocs but didn't like the build quality in terms of the mounts. They are not gusseted and lack the mounting points to the pinch weld the Zroadz offers. I also didn't like the partial top plate. Overall the Zroadz is a way better option in terms of look and function with the rear bump out, more top plate coverage, and protection.
Sponsored

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Zroadz are having a Black Friday sale. 10%. Just ordered a set.
How much did they run? I have Otter Banks SAS so need to buy extra bracket too since mine did not have OEM sliders.

Sponsored

TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody run these with mud flaps? If I have some with the factory rock rail cutouts would that hole line up with the slider tube end?

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would one of you guys with the ZroadZ sliders Post what the width of the slider top is? Really interested in rock and mud protection on doors.

Also, how much ground clearance did you lose from the pinch weld? Pictures look like a couple inches or about tube diameter …..

Thank you much !

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would one of you guys with the ZroadZ sliders Post what the width of the slider top is? Really interested in rock and mud protection on doors.

Also, how much ground clearance did you lose from the pinch weld? Pictures look like a couple inches or about tube diameter …..

Thank you much !
I’d like to know this as well, wouldn’t that opening in the middle allow rocks from the front tire to get through? It would be great to have some protection from the rocks and such from the front tires without having to run mud flaps.

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d like to know this as well, wouldn’t that opening in the middle allow rocks from the front tire to get through? It would be great to have some protection from the rocks and such from the front tires without having to run mud flaps.
Don't have pics as I'm not near my bronco. I will say that the skinnier portion on the front half does a good job of catching most rocks but I also avoided gravel until I got my flaps installed. With the flaps I haven't had any issues. Definitely hear rocks pinging off the back of the steps every once in a while, but haven't heard the dreaded door ding in a good while (knocks on wood).

Clearance wise there is some minimal loss but nothing I saw that was bad at all. Some good pictures in this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/zroadz-slider-step-installed.35183/page-2

As to overall feedback, I've been really pleased with mine. They seem sturdy as hell and mine haven't had any issues that I've found. I also like the look of them on the four door. Unfortunately my wife got to ride in a friend's truck with motorized running boards, so now I'm trying to save for some RSEs.

Sponsored

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't have pics as I'm not near my bronco. I will say that the skinnier portion on the front half does a good job of catching most rocks but I also avoided gravel until I got my flaps installed. With the flaps I haven't had any issues. Definitely hear rocks pinging off the back of the steps every once in a while, but haven't heard the dreaded door ding in a good while (knocks on wood).

Clearance wise there is some minimal loss but nothing I saw that was bad at all. Some good pictures in this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/zroadz-slider-step-installed.35183/page-2

As to overall feedback, I've been really pleased with mine. They seem sturdy as hell and mine haven't had any issues that I've found. I also like the look of them on the four door. Unfortunately my wife got to ride in a friend's truck with motorized running boards, so now I'm trying to save for some RSEs.
Oh ok got it thanks for the feedback! I do like the way they look and was hoping they would keep the rocks from hitting the doors/rocker without mud flaps, I really hate the look of mud flaps but I think on this rig it's unavoidable unfortunately.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love them! I had hoop steps and took them off to mount the Zroadz steps/sliders. I park on a gravel driveway and even with my Rekgen XL mudflaps, I still hear pings from rocks being flung and hitting the bottom of the rails when driving off. So glad I had PPF installed as well!

They're also great protection from door dings, my last car had so many no matter how or where I parked smh

22Wildtrak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I put mine on in Dec have been off roading 4 times and love them

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For the question of how much clearance you lose.

I crawled under my Bronco to take a quick look.

This is just me eyeballing it.

The sliders sit about 3/4" below the pinch rail. The mounting brackets add another 3/4", so an inch and a half below the pinch rail.

All of that looks to be about an inch and half higher than the frame rail.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh ok got it thanks for the feedback! I do like the way they look and was hoping they would keep the rocks from hitting the doors/rocker without mud flaps, I really hate the look of mud flaps but I think on this rig it's unavoidable unfortunately.
Put mine on my 4dr BadSquatch about 2 weeks after I got it. Had 2 rock chips on the sides when I put them on - still have the same 2 rock chips 14 months later.

No mud flaps, I'd guess a couple of thousand miles off road in since they've been on.

I do hear the rocks hitting them a lot on some trails, so I know they're doing that part of their job!
Sponsored