Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems to me it's just an agreement he make the request. I don't see it as more than that
Every person can do what they please. I said my piece to uphold my side with the dealer. They acknowledged that I cannot control anyone else's actions. Take that as you may.
I get it. I'm not obtuse, and I'm so happy for you. You are going to love it! I just don't want to let them off the hook because they did the the right thing after the fact.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a lawyer, should your advice on this group be to censor it, or it's content. Seems a curious deal you made with the devil, and now you advocate their wishes. Don't get me wrong, I'd contribute to a kickstarter to defend you, but please don't tell users what they can or can't say or feel.
He requested it as per his deal. He didn’t tell anyone to do anything. But…the dealer did what we wanted him to do, so it makes sense to back off….or next time they may not it if doesn’t help them to do the right thing.
I don’t like any of the DC area dealers, but they backed off and shouldn’t still pay a price as if they hadn’t IMO.

OP
OP

Smeagolsaur

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Glad it worked out. Just speculation here, but I'll bet the sales manager got a hand slap. Also, when I was a general sales manager and a general manager, and now as a repair shop owner, I will always say that a lawsuit doesn't matter to me. The point is that, just like in this situation, we'll never let it get to that point because we want to resolve it. You had a legitimate problem, and a rightful legal action. However, some people threaten legal action right up front before you even get a chance to solve their problem. Glad you got to the right people, and glad they kept their word. (y) (y) 🍻
Your insight was invaluable in this process. Many thanks to you, Goatman2.

Will_05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
LFG!!!!! I’ll will now take down my negative review immediately.
My negative but professional review garnished 15 likes on Google. I edited the comment to reflect them making right on the deal and now they have 15 likes on a positive review!👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Sponsored
OP
OP

Smeagolsaur

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it. I'm not obtuse, and I'm so happy for you. You are going to love it! I just don't want to let them off the hook because they did the the right thing after the fact.
Thanks! I dont think they learned their lesson and this will be a whack a mole scenario but I'm happy to help any of you who helped me. So let's whack some moles.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope I don't need you guys in a week or two, but I'm glad so many warriors are at the ready 🍻

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats OP. Glad you got your’s resolved. I feel bad for those other Green sticker bronco orders they have listed, they didn’t get theirs. I doubt these guys have learned a thing and will just do this to the next guy.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on getting the Bronco. I'm glad you got it resolved.

OP
OP

Smeagolsaur

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats OP. Glad you got your’s resolved. I feel bad for those other Green sticker bronco orders they have listed, they didn’t get theirs. I doubt these guys have learned a thing and will just do this to the next guy.
All the sales staff had broncos. Sales gen manager had a first edition. Salesman said he got a big bend in July that he sold because it wasnt his style...he wants a wildtrak now. I asked and they responded that they were individual reservation holders from early on.

Wouldn't be a single bit surprised if these vehicles were from folks like me who got slapped with ADM and left the vehicles for the staff to snatch up.

Sponsored

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All the sales staff had broncos. Sales gen manager had a first edition. Salesman said he got a big bend in July that he sold because it wasnt his style...he wants a wildtrak now. I asked and they responded that they were individual reservation holders from early on.

Wouldn't be a single bit surprised if these vehicles were from folks like me who got slapped with ADM and left the vehicles for the staff to snatch up.
Sad but seems highly likely.

NateDogg

First Edition
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As a lawyer, should your advice on this group be to censor it, or it's content. Seems a curious deal you made with the devil, and now you advocate their wishes. Don't get me wrong, I'd contribute to a kickstarter to defend you, but please don't tell users what they can or can't say or feel.
I somewhat agree with you. Had the dealer agreed to no longer charge ADM and refund any that it had collected from reservation holders, maybe it would be a fair ask to rescind negative reviews.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like I was right (see post #5). ;)

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FINAL UPDATE:

Dealer made good on our agreement and even went a little better than that. I am happy with this outcome.

Bronco6g members who contributed to this effort: thank you, you did this. The dealer conceded that the lawsuit meant nothing to them but the online reviews are everything to them.

I agreed to remove any negative reviews I put up (of which I have done none) as well as request you all to take down negative reviews. Thank you for your support. Without you, this wouldn't have resolved the way it did.

The bronco6g community is nothing short of amazing. You have my axe.

Mission accomplished.

Screenshot_20211206-185604_Gallery.jpg
Congrats!

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad it worked out for you. It sticks in my craw a bit but I deleted my negative review. I do believe the forum members hammering them on Google, did get their attention. As evidenced by the flood of employees posting fake positive reviews. :ROFLMAO: Mr. Rios likes to toot his own horn.

Ford Bronco RESOLVED! Dealer screwed me - 10k over msrp - Lindsay Ford - Wheaton, MD 1638846820016
Sponsored