First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, congrats. Not your fault, but you're gonna see a lot of angry replies. Waited over 500 days for mine, would not budge on MIC top. Getting a WildTrak that fast is bonkers, even with soft top. Has to be either your dealer giving you priority or they have lack of buildable orders. Either way, you got a golden ticket man.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I'm not mistaken, the last 2 weeks of emails have been really iffy. There seem to have been a bunch of people who are showing with a production week on the ford website that were scheduled last week and this week who didn't get emails (I'm included in that list), so I don't know that the email is gospel. Go sign into your ford account and see if it shows or try the backdoor link.
I was build week 11/29. My dealer knew for weeks before I got the email that I was scheduled for that date. So this isn't that unreasonable. Just be aware that the dates can shift around a bit if they hit a snag or there's an opening.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be excited, but with trepidation. I was originally told I was a Jun 14/21 build, then Jul 5th, then Aug 2nd, then Aug 23rd, then Aug 19th, then Sep 20th, then Nov 1st, then Nov 8th and finally it was supposedly to have been built on Nov 15th, but I still don't have my Bronco
I think they've worked a lot of the issues out of the process since then. MIC tops are coming off the line. Lots of vehicles are coming out with tow hitches - almost half. My sig tells my tale, but once they got past the MIC issue it has gone fairly smoothly.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Canada hasn’t sent me a single email. I converted my July 14, 2020 reso to an order November 2, 2021. Last week my dealer messaged me I have a January 10th Build week. Today gave me my VIN#. Ordered a Big Bend 2DR, Eruption Green, 7MT and tow package. The hype is coming back!

Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they've worked a lot of the issues out of the process since then. MIC tops are coming off the line. Lots of vehicles are coming out with tow hitches - almost half. My sig tells my tale, but once they got past the MIC issue it has gone fairly smoothly.
It still blows my mind that 11/29 build dates are sitting and got an email about finishing things up. Did they discover some quality issue? I had Mic, Lux, Tow and was 1 day behind blend, which was pushed from previous week builds. It's like playing f*cking Plinko.

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing against you bit there are many of us with reservations back to 7-14-20 and order dates back to Mar 2021 that are still waiting and you have most of the main constraints, save for paint protection.

This is what has destroyed Ford's reputation. Lucky for them we just want capable offroad vehicle and are willing to bend over for it. :(
I'm a 7/14/2020 reservation and placed order on March 2021. I waited until 11/29/2021 to receive a build date email, 12/02 completion and 12/4 ship date. Now, nothing but silence last two weeks. Every time I call dealership they tell me I know as much as them.

I am happy for you, but, this process has become agonizingly painful. I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle that mine might arrive this week.

Merry Christmas to all who have received and Festivus for the rest of us still waiting!!!

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Canada hasn’t sent me a single email. I converted my July 14, 2020 reso to an order November 2, 2021. Last week my dealer messaged me I have a January 10th Build week. Today gave me my VIN#. Ordered a Big Bend 2DR, Eruption Green, 7MT and tow package. The hype is coming back!
Nice!

I've heard that Ford doesn't share much love for our neighbors to the North. Not that they don't like you - they just don't communicate well for some reason.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No reason it’s not true! Celebrate! I received mine in October and I reserved an hour after they opened it on day one. I just don’t get how so many people got passed up from early July 2021 reservations and then there’s stories like yours. It is seriously a lotto to a certain point. There’s others with quick VIN turn around with 2022 and soft tops.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Charlie Westmoreland

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2004 Excursion, 2017 F-250, 2017 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, congrats. Not your fault, but you're gonna see a lot of angry replies. Waited over 500 days for mine, would not budge on MIC top. Getting a WildTrak that fast is bonkers, even with soft top. Has to be either your dealer giving you priority or they have lack of buildable orders. Either way, you got a golden ticket man.
Yeah, it was pretty wild; when I ordered the Wildtrak, the Ford Salesman said I would have a much better chance of getting the Bronco "earlier" if I ordered it with the Soft Top and Prep. Kit. It did take a while to configure it to how my wife and I wanted it, and now here we are. The Salesman said to expect it around May of 2022, based on what they have been seeing. I do know with the Sales Order that it had a Priority Code of "10", don't know if that pushed it up the list or not, or if Mac Haik Ford had a lot of Broncos allocated to them. I posted this because it seems so strange to get a Build Date of 2-7-22 based on all of the other posts I have been reading. Anyways, we will see how this goes, I have my popcorn ready.

OP
OP

Charlie Westmoreland

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2004 Excursion, 2017 F-250, 2017 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No reason it’s not true! Celebrate! I received mine in October and I reserved an hour after they opened it on day one. I just don’t get how so many people got passed up from early July 2021 reservations and then there’s stories like yours. It is seriously a lotto to a certain point. There’s others with quick VIN turn around with 2022 and soft tops.
Yessir. Very strange with how the allocations are dolled out. I am still wondering if it has something to do with Dealer Allocations for the Broncos.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It still blows my mind that 11/29 build dates are sitting and got an email about finishing things up. Did they discover some quality issue? I had Mic, Lux, Tow and was 1 day behind blend, which was pushed from previous week builds. It's like playing f*cking Plinko.
I got that email while my build was on a train somewhere between Columbus and Cleveland. I'm not sure how "real" that email was. If they discovered a problem, my dealer is not telling me... and I'm not sure I'd want them to unless it impacts safety.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yessir. Very strange with how the allocations are dolled out. I am still wondering if it has something to do with Dealer Allocations for the Broncos.
It’s not something. It’s everything.
Sponsored