Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will have manual seats

I'm 99% sure I can put the toyota bottle jack under there and I'd use one of those gun socks (cut to fit) to keep it from rattling. My handle/lug wrench are only around 12"-13" long so they' fit too. I got them from a ford ranger which has the same size lug nuts (3/4").

Currently I keep the jack and a compressor under my passenger seat but there's no way I can fit the compressor under the bronco seat. I might have to mount one under the hood??
I went with a Smittybilt portable unit...I figured if I went with a mounted unit it would cost a lot more, and require some underhood mods for stability and longevity, and that I'd have to end up storing a long air hose anyways. The Smittybilt comes with a storage bag that also holds my ARB air-down tool, and it does not take up all that much real estate. It can air a tire up in a couple minutes, and it has a 40-minute duty cycle.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nicely done! Do you have aftermarket bumpers? I ask because it seems like the stock steel rear has no jack point for the hi-lift...hence my bottle jack route. What lift points will you use?

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nicely done! Do you have aftermarket bumpers? I ask because it seems like the stock steel rear has no jack point for the hi-lift...hence my bottle jack route. What lift points will you use?
The wheel hooks, and 2” receiver and Tow hooks in the frt and rear...

Reactions: Dom

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you look really closely, you can see the hi-lift jack point.

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to rotate my tires last night and realized my 1.5ton harbor freight floor jack was about 4" away from making contact with the frame. Now I'm stumped outside of buying a new jack. I see people referencing toyota bottle jacks. Never had to use the one out of my 4runner, should have kept it before I sold it. I've been looking at bottle jacks and those all seem too short too. Anyone besides Safejacks make extensions? Or any other solutions?

Whittyman

Badlands
First Name
Scrub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 7.3 Dually Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bronco should come with a Jack right??

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to rotate my tires last night and realized my 1.5ton harbor freight floor jack was about 4" away from making contact with the frame. Now I'm stumped outside of buying a new jack. I see people referencing toyota bottle jacks. Never had to use the one out of my 4runner, should have kept it before I sold it. I've been looking at bottle jacks and those all seem too short too. Anyone besides Safejacks make extensions? Or any other solutions?
The Bronco factory jack has an extension that goes between the frame and the jack that provides enough lift for 35s. You can use a floor jack for the rear axle tube (ideay right next to the Spring mount) while rotating. I searched all over for cheaper jacks than the Safe Jack, and found none that provided all the parts I wanted...do you not like the Safe Jack? It fits in the cubby (along with all the extensions I ended up with in the kit). They ship fast and have awesome customer service.
Sponsored