First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
we have yet to receive a stock bronco unit other than 3 demos. Out of the 40or so broncos we have sold, every single one was ordered by a customer. If the customer no longer wants it, we then offered it to the public. So not sure what dealers are getting stock broncos but it definitely is not happening in our region.
Conspiracy theorists gonna conspiracy
Sponsored

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I assume that if you aren’t scheduled and have to switch over to 2023 then you may have to seriously consider what dealers are going to have better allocation for 2023? Is there any advantage of sticking with your current dealer if most everyone is at MSRP?

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it's anything like the 2022 conversion. 2023 ordering will probably open in October 2022, 2022 scheduling will cut off in November 2022, and 2023 scheduling will begin in December 2022

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I assume that if you aren’t scheduled and have to switch over to 2023 then you may have to seriously consider what dealers are going to have better allocation for 2023? Is there any advantage of sticking with your current dealer if most everyone is at MSRP?
It's like switching lanes in traffic... every time I do, the lane I was in starts moving faster.

If I have to reorder for 2023, I'm going to stick with my mid-sized dealer. I'd rather stick with a dealer/salesperson that I really like than try to get my Bronco earlier.

Sponsored

RPMImages

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black diamond, 67 Bronco, 65 Mustang, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awe sh!t, now my head hurts even more...

Aerie79

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know how many 2021 reservations have NOT been Built/Delivered?

Does anyone know what changes to the Bronco are coming in 2023 Model Year?
You know, that number (reservations converted to actual orders) that are remaining to be scheduled (not built) -- because we need to know where Ford is on their effort to actually fulfill the "promise" (yuk yuk) of the reservation system.

biswamberpal

Wildtrak
First Name
Biswamber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sounds like the 2021 to 2022 switch over. A lot of people who thought they will be getting a 2022 will be getting a 2023.
a lot of people who thought will get 2021 and have not received 2022 either may get 2023 for sure or may be ... :)

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like the 2021 to 2022 switch over. A lot of people who thought they will be getting a 2022 will be getting a 2023.
Hope not, but if it does then its a good excuse to get a Lexus GX 460. Its my back up if Ford cant get their stuff together.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was informed by my salesperson that the Bronco will “ Balance Out” for the 2022 model year on November 10, 2022! What is everyone’s thoughts?

Explanation of "balance out" by @HBTFD

“ Balance out” date in a plant means when the last 2022 rolls off the line and the 2023 models start. Typically in a model change that’s minor the balance out will be a short gap between broncos in the line. The changeover is only for new colors, added/deleted content, or a clean part number cutoff for engineering changes. Also line assemblers jobs are changed, typically a few operations are eliminated and the remainder have work added. No one loses their job, normal attrition is used to adjust the working number.
So basically HALF of the Model 2022 year BRONCO is almost already scheduled. If FORD stopped all the nonsense all of us early reservation-order holders could get ours. Keep sending out Dealer stock, walkin orders (up to March 5th) and special models.....the da_n allocation formulas... and some will wait well over 2-4 years to see there's.

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There were 1,000 built each day in my 3/21 build week. 6 days. 6k Broncos.
We will see the actual March number in a day or 2 when Ford releases its March Production information. I have a feeling still only 10k Broncos just because of parts limitations.
Realistically 70k more 22 broncos built this year April - October and remember 5k will probably be Raptors and Everglades.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We will see the actual March number in a day or 2 when Ford releases its March Production information. I have a feeling still only 10k Broncos just because of parts limitations.
Realistically 70k more 22 broncos built this year April - October and remember 5k will probably be Raptors and Everglades.
I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised at the March numbers. At least I hope you are! :) I think it'll be 15k+ based on the daily production numbers on window stickers provided in the March weekly build posts. January had almost 13k, so 15k+ isn't much of a stretch. Can they keep that up through October? Who knows. I know we'd all be happy if they could!
Sponsored