Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received a production date (06/06/22) and VIN number today. Can't believe this is actually happening. Check the back link.
I'm got scheduled for 6/6 as well. Where did you get the VIN?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hoping patience in this first round wait has paid off and the second wait goes a bit more smoothly. Iowa I am coming for you this summer (fingers crossed haha)
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 2.35.32 PM

Res date 7/13/20

Congrats @corey07

Sponsored

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree and it's great to see some first-week reservations like yours with MIC top getting scheduled. I'm 5 days behind you with a 7/20/20 reservation but it gives me hope that I might get scheduled in the next round at the end of May or June. I just want the hard top before winter arrives in 6 months.

Congrats to all that finally got scheduled!
I appreciate the hell out that. It's a damn weight off my shoulders for sure. Hope everything else goes smoothly. But as others have noticed we haven't seen any July dates come out yet, they may be saving them for tomorrow or next week. I'd call my dealer because yesterday mine already knew I was getting pulled and for what week.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I appreciate the hell out that. It's a damn weight off my shoulders for sure. Hope everything else goes smoothly. But as others have noticed we haven't seen any July dates come out yet, they may be saving them for tomorrow or next week. I'd call my dealer because yesterday mine already knew I was getting pulled and for what week.
I just talked to my salesman who has been super honest with me through this entire process and he got 3 more of his 18 oustanding orders/reservations scheduled. He has delivered 5 so far. FWIW, his sale manger told him today that they were getting 10-11 more allocations by the end of April so there is hope for my 7/20/20 reservation. Certainly no gaurantees but the April allocations at least at my dealer are larger than any previous month.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/20/2020 Res for my BB 2 door. 6/13/2022 build week for me!! Hopefully a total of two years will be all it takes. Stay pumped.
Love to see a fellow 7/20/20 reservation get scheduled, mine can't be too far behind. Congrats!

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just talked to Ford customer service, still not scheduled for production. They said my dealer would be able to tell me ETA which I rolled my eyes at.
With two months of production being scheduled, I’m curious how many Granger orders are getting picked up. Hopefully more than in previous months. @Granger Ford @Zach@Granger
Sponsored