Sponsored

For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint?

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The double honk whenever you get out with the key in your pocket while the engine is running.
Everything else has been great. Soft top was a real surprise in how much I like it. Quiet and warmer in winter than expected. Now that it’s getting warmer outside, flipping the top back is simple and changes the whole vibe of the ride.
No squeaks or rattles, as of yet, just over 5k miles. Plastic quality reminds me of what’s in a typical work type truck. If you are careless, it’ll scuff and show marks. I have no issues as it is a utility vehicle.
It’s development was centered around off road capability and combining high-tech features. Don’t expect anything luxurious or super refined. It does what it’s intended to do and doesn’t hurt that it looks awesome!
My husband turned off the lock honk as soon as we got home. It's freaking loud!
Sponsored

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! Wish I could take credit for them. My Bronco was an abandoned order modified by the dealerships custom shop for the original customer before they walked away. I was just able to grab it.

Swooped in like the actor moving in for the heroic close up after the stuntman did all the work.
And it's Antimatter Blue! I had the same build but had to reorder with velocity blue as a 2022.

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my build date today so I'm expecting to receive my Bronco in July, but I was wondering for those that already had theirs what your biggest issue with the Bronco is. I'm admittedly a filthy offroading casual (I got the BB/midpackage and it's really just going to be my daily driver with occasional offroading) but I was thinking about what mods (mostly interior) I wanted to go for
My only complaints are from the installation of aftermarket accessories. My new roof rack that will support the weight of a RTT was advertised as low wind noise. HA HA HA HA. So much noise comes from it I can't even have a conversation on my phone while driving.

My bumpers had some issues with the proximity sensors but I found a solution for that. Took a couple days of communicating with the manufacturer and some trial and error.

Adjusting my baja designs light bar and pods in the front and rear bumpers was a pain.

Wiring into the auxillary switches was easy. The hard part was learning that some of the wires are powered, others are not. Didn't find that answer until after I completely wired and installed some.

The only factory related complaint I have is the rattle from the B&O sub in the back. My next project is to remove all the panels and wrap anything that might be rattling. It's pretty frustrating to turn up the volume and hear it constantly.

I'm fortunate to add some paint protection film to the bottom 1/4 of the door panels. It's already taken a beating with rocks going right through it and cutting into the paint. My rails came in and will be installed this weekend so hopefully they will block some of the rocks.

And.....no cup holders in the back. Not a big deal when I'm alone but when my boys are in the back they can't have drinks unless they are bottled.

TantoIndian

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco , 2,7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Overall I'm really happy with my Bronco. Only two gripes, which are pretty common and people have had mixed reviews on their dealer being able to fix. 1. Heater does not blow air on the floor in the front or back - the air comes out the defrost. 2. Window drop not working as expected when opening doors and the glass get hung up on the weather stripping.
My rear right passenger door does the same thing. This worries me during the winter time ,if there is ice on the windows.

Sponsored

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Disappointing performance for 330hp/415 torque.
No heat on the floor
Hardtop wind noise
Android auto crashing now and then
No rain channel above windows
No factory option to disable auto start/stop
Front camera & ACC module positions not friendly for aftermarket bumpers
Rough ride from rear shocks
No rear cup holders (marine grade vinyl seats)

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And it's Antimatter Blue! I had the same build but had to reorder with velocity blue as a 2022.
Oh man! Sorry to hear that. AMB was my clear favorite but the velocity looks great too!

118B98BE-FC31-45D0-AEB3-099A86E9163A.jpeg

bmuelz3

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
I order the "premium" front and back floor mats just to get only front plain ass black carpet mats. Don't even use them o got weather tech ones. Also if its really windy and you're driving about 70 the windows can pop out the seal at the top at the roof. Other than that I love it.

Nicky107

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve had my 2.7 Black Diamond with 4A for a few weeks. 1000 miles in.

One of my biggest complaints in having the oem rubber floor mats with the wash out floor. When I’m getting in or out and I happen to kick off a certain way the driver mat pops off it’s place and slides forward. Annoying. I figure I’d fix it with some Velcro reinforcement or something soon.

my other complaint. And I don’t know if this is normalor not. But sometimes the bronco “kicks” when moving from a park or stop. Maybe it’s not normal and something is wrong with either a transmission mount or the trans. Not too sure. When I get a chance I’ll look under it. Doesn’t happen every time.

Ford Bronco For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint? AACBC8C2-52E1-4BAF-8F1B-928E7B013D85

Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2in lift on a non-sas badlands but I imagine it’s the same with all of them… getting into the driver seat is awkward and I’m afraid I’m going to prematurely wear out the side cushion from the angle of entry.

I have some paracord handles coming soon

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was stock. B&O seems ok, not great, but would be adequate for me.
I actually upgraded to the luxe package last year because I heard the stock stereo was awful

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tailgate rattle by far. First one was replaced, second one began rattling 200-300 miles after replacement.