First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So yes that'll make the camera stay on, but I really think we should not encourage people to run Baja mode on pavement. Just my opinion.
Is there a reason that you say that?

I actually ran it this way home from work today and appeared to potentially be getting better gas mileage. I think that it would require a much more extensive test to determine whether or not it was more fuel efficient. You can manually up shift a limited amount.
Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a reason that you say that?

I actually ran it this way home from work today and appeared to potentially be getting better gas mileage. I think that it would require a much more extensive test to determine whether or not it was more fuel efficient. You can manually up shift a limited amount.
Other than the ridiculous rpms and potentially altered traction control, I guess not. I think it's interesting that when you were in the mode that the rpms and shifting didn't make you go immediately "yea this was a bad idea".

But maybe I'm too sensitive.

CjDuncan

Badlands
First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello. I added the Sport GOAT mode to my 2022 badlands and it is switching to 4A. Anyone know how to make it not switch to 4A and stay in 2H? Other than pressing the button. I had a 2021 OuterBanks and Sport mode stayed in 2H so I assume that is normal. TY

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello. I added the Sport GOAT mode to my 2022 badlands and it is switching to 4A. Anyone know how to make it not switch to 4A and stay in 2H? Other than pressing the button. I had a 2021 OuterBanks and Sport mode stayed in 2H so I assume that is normal. TY
If any model is equipped with 4A it will default to that setting when entering Sport mode. You’ll have to manually switch it to 2H each time you go into Sport mode. This is the intended function and operation of the system

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is no way around this

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can forscan be used to change the 12v to always on (no timeout)? Thanks
Yes. The BCM module of Powerpoint Timeout. Let’s the rear, console and cargo hot. But, for some reason not the ports under the dash.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. The BCM module of Powerpoint Timeout. Let’s the rear, console and cargo hot. But, for some reason not the ports under the dash.
Does the battery protection still override? or is it on until it dies?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does the battery protection still override? or is it on until it dies?
The Bronco has battery protection?

As a test the past few weeks I’ve been running my ARB fridge 24/7. I’ve even had the battery monitor set to LOW (which would turn the fridge off once it detects 10-11v - which is too low for startup). But, my voltage at startup has consistently been 13-14v.

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
SUCCESS! I needed to Enable it in BdyCM, PDM and DDM. BdyCM actually had a bunch of nodes that needed to be activated. See below. I just matched the Global Open settings and then Enabled in both PDM and DDM.
Screenshot (19).png
Where do you find the ddm and pdm settings? Do you have a screenshot you can share

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the relearn as indicated in the Tire Change thread. Those cleared the DCTs in PCM. I have a feeling these were around before messing with the tire circumference. I will go back out in a few and see if I can clear them. I started a new profile.

I got my speedometer to be within 0.5-1 MPH of Waze and another GPS app on my phone. I ended up adjusting it down to 2620mm for 285/75R17.
I'm betting yes they were, because I have that same ABS error ( U0401 ) in mine and completely stock (except for the changes the dealer did for the winch install).

I tried clearing my abs code, but it was still there after cycling the ignition. I'll continue googling.

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Speaking of software changes when installing the ford performance winch.. I wonder if I can use forscan to confirm the dealer actually did those changes... I don't have the highest of expectations given past dealings with them...

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Speaking of software changes when installing the ford performance winch.. I wonder if I can use forscan to confirm the dealer actually did those changes... I don't have the highest of expectations given past dealings with them...
If you analyze each and every line of code compared to what you saved prior to your appointment, *maybe*...but it's not likely to easily be identified otherwise without having the Ford-issued software.

Only reason I say this is the winch provisions are programmed through FDRS, like my accessory keypad was...and re-writing as-built data to BCM (which wouldn't have had the keypad at the time it left the factory) seems to have erased the programming.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you analyze each and every line of code compared to what you saved prior to your appointment, *maybe*...but it's not likely to easily be identified otherwise without having the Ford-issued software.

Only reason I say this is the winch provisions are programmed through FDRS, like my accessory keypad was...and re-writing as-built data to BCM (which wouldn't have had the keypad at the time it left the factory) seems to have erased the programming.
This is why I purchased a J2534 interface for my Bronco, so I can do things with FDRS that even FORSCAN cannot do.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is why I purchased a J2534 interface for my Bronco, so I can do things with FDRS that even FORSCAN cannot do.
Cuts both ways... I hear there are advantages to the Forscan route, too. 🤷‍♂️

Mind if I ask which adapter you bought? It's been some time since I looked for one but at the time they were a bit much for the few things I would truly need it for.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands