Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Fully loaded you can get into an outbanks at $60k, still far off from $134k G wagon. And just bc that idiot on the video says it's a "mini G wagon," does that mean if you had a mustang it's a "mini" 911 GT3? No it doesn't. Like I said you seem more like a Jeep person.
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can already tell, you won't like the wind noise from the top and rattling windows. Prepare yourself! :ROFLMAO:

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fully loaded you can get into an outbanks at $60k, still far off from $134k G wagon. And just bc that idiot on the video says it's a "mini G wagon," does that mean if you had a mustang it's a "mini" 911 GT3? No it doesn't. Like I said you seem more like a Jeep person.
What is your point here? So you are saying it is ok to have cr@ppy quality on a new truck (who cares if Mercedes, Ford or any other vehicle).

OP
OP

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can already tell, you won't like the wind noise from the top and rattling windows. Prepare yourself! :ROFLMAO:
I have owned several convertibles, and know how those are, dont worry ;-) Even not a true convertible, I have an idea how it could be.

Sponsored

AlphaSpace1

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Lux Badlands was $49,500, so why would the "Mallcrawler" Outer Banks be $60?
Saying you could get crazy with the build ( don't know why you would ). OBX, Sas, aux switches, leather seats, lux pkg, 2.7L V6
Ford Bronco Ford Quality Control?!? 92AC8464-D05C-4434-AF6C-F461278BDD27

AlphaSpace1

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is your point here? So you are saying it is ok to have cr@ppy quality on a new truck (who cares if Mercedes, Ford or any other vehicle).
No I'm saying is all you're doing is saying you don't like the bronco. Mine came from the same factory yours did and I'm fine with it. Do I have a little stuff that annoy me about the vehicle, yes but I knew it was a Ford when I was buying it. I didn't have my head in the clouds thinking it was a luxury vehicle . So save us sometime and stop posting . Buy something else if you aren't happy.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have owned several convertibles, and know how those are, dont worry ;-) Even not a true convertible, I have an idea how it could be.
Yep, with the top up, my '01 Boxster is more quiet than the bronco at speed.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on, dude. You set yourself up for some gentle ribbing when you chose a Porsche Cayman engine for your avatar on a Bronco enthusiast forum, and then started comparing your new Bronco to expensive foreign imports. 😂 That’s like walking into a saloon back in the Old West wearing a top hat, monocle glass, and waxed mustache. The person walking into the room may feel rather sophisticated, but all the dusty cowboys at the bar see is a tenderfoot dandy. 😉
/JK

Being serious for a moment, much of what you saw during your preliminary inspection (e.g., scratches, paint bubbles, panel alignment issues) is pretty common for the state of a vehicle before the dealer’s Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) is complete. Issues like these are often found during PDI and eventually resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. So just point them out to your dealer, ensure that he makes a note of the issues on the documentation after the PDI is complete, and give him a chance to rectify the issues during a scheduled appointment sometime in the near future.

Question: I can only see part of the inside of your hardtop, but what I can see tells me it has no free NVH headliner. Unless it’s a Badlands or Black Diamond and you specifically requested no headliner due to a desire to wash out an MGV interior, the free headliner is missing and should be installed. Again, this is something that the dealer can remedy post delivery.

One thing is almost certain, if you refuse delivery, the dealer will sell it to someone else who will likely pay more money than you are expecting to pay, so be reasonable in your discussions, because you don’t have a lot of negotiating leverage here.

Good luck getting your issues addressed to your satisfaction. 👍

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are buying a vehicle that is designed for trails and such. A Benz is a luxury vehicle. Sounds like you should pass on the vehicle
But they're not all like that when they leave MAP lol. Ford/MAP are letting some leave that shouldn't be. Did yours have those issues, or other issues?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Come on, dude. You set yourself up for some gentle ribbing when you chose a Porsche Cayman engine for your avatar on a Bronco enthusiast forum, and then started comparing your new Bronco to expensive foreign imports. 😂 That’s like walking into a saloon back in the Old West wearing a top hat, monocle glass, and waxed mustache. The person walking into the room may feel rather sophisticated, but all the dusty cowboys at the bar see is a tenderfoot dandy. 😉
/JK

Being serious for a moment, much of what you saw during your preliminary inspection (e.g., scratches, paint bubbles, panel alignment issues) is pretty common for the state of a vehicle before the dealer’s Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) is complete. Issues like these are often found during PDI and eventually resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. So just point them out to your dealer, ensure that he makes a note of the issues on the documentation after the PDI is complete, and give him a chance to rectify the issues during a scheduled appointment sometime in the near future.

Question: I can only see part of the inside of your hardtop, but what I can see tells me your had no NVH headliner. Unless it’s a Badlands or Black Diamond and you specifically requested no headliner due to a desire to wash out an MGV interior, the headliner is missing and should be installed. Again, this is something that the dealer can remedy post delivery.

One thing is almost certain, if you refuse delivery, the dealer will sell it to someone else who will likely pay more money than you are expecting to pay, so be reasonable in your discussions, because you don’t have a lot of negotiating leverage here.

Good eyes brother! I didn't think anyone will recognize the boxter/cayman engine, I just chose it because I like the way it looks (BTW: will be replaced by my Bronco Picture after delivery).I am a general car enthusiast and love the Bronco. I have been waiting impatiently for the Bronco to arrive, so I was hopping people understand my frustration.
I have a thick skin but can't stand aggressive people who are using forums to bash other people just because, like the other guy.

Thank you for your tip regarding the NVH headliner. That is exactly one of the reasons I am posting this. It doesn't look right to me and I will check again with them and compare it to the other trucks on the lot. I hope it is fixable and if there is something missing they can add it on.

They might take care of some of the issues during the PDI before I take delivery but I doubt they do any real PDI. The PDI of my Maverick was a simple car wash. After delivery I checked at home the tire pressures and they were still at 46PSI.

I would definitely take delivery. Won't do them the favor. Will figure out the issues afterwards.

Thanks for all your tips!

Last edited:

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
/JK

Question: I can only see part of the inside of your hardtop, but what I can see tells me it has no free NVH headliner. Unless it’s a Badlands or Black Diamond and you specifically requested no headliner due to a desire to wash out an MGV interior, the free headliner is missing and should be installed. Again, this is something that the dealer can remedy post delivery.

Free headliner????

OP
OP

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well..... I don't know for sure if that is on a metal panel, but that looks like a rust bubble to me 🤷‍♂️ . Where is that located?
It is right below the driver door above the running board.

BrMN

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Armada 2014 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just brought my OB Bronco home … no problems at all … 44k … This guy obviously bought the Sasquatch package … how is he ever going to go off roading? One scratch and he will have a panic attack. He needs to stay home and wash his hands and wrap his furniture in plastic …

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I would point it out to the dealer asap. Looks like rust to me.
Sponsored