First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same, starting to wonder what’s going on.
Same boat. 8/5 blend, 8/8 buid, still in production. Hopefully the line for roof racks and keyless entry isn't too long.....
Sponsored

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same boat. 8/5 blend, 8/8 buid, still in production. Hopefully the line for roof racks and keyless entry isn't too long.....
I got the floor liners, maybe that’s it 🤣 Maybe the soft top is a constraint now 🤣🙈

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same for me as well. 8/5 blend, "In Production module" popped on 8/6 with the sticker (then time stamped 8/8 a couple days later), and nothing since. Feels like a lot of the outstanding 8/5 blends are BL's so maybe it's just a big batch they are working through.

Deucey

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW 230 Vert / 2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Soooo . . . checked the back door tracker this AM and my estimated delivery date (which had said 8/24-8/30) now says 9/10-9/16 . . . Grrrrrr
(I'm in NorCal FYI)

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soooo . . . checked the back door tracker this AM and my estimated delivery date (which had said 8/24-8/30) now says 9/10-9/16 . . . Grrrrrr
(I'm in NorCal FYI)
Eta was 8/23-8/29 but Guessing mine will be the same as yours … ugh… How did you get the backdoor info? Is ir the same link we used with the reservation number before production? if so, I’m still showing in production. I’m about to try ford chat cuz my anxiety is killing me and I have to get my car detailed and replace the windshield so I can sell it.🤣

Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Eta was 8/23-8/29 but Guessing mine will be the same as yours … ugh… How did you get the backdoor info? Is ir the same link we used with the reservation number before production? if so, I’m still showing in production. I’m about to try ford chat cuz my anxiety is killing me and I have to get my car detailed and replace the windshield so I can sell it.🤣
Are you using this one now since you have your VIN?

Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Modules went live 8/3
Status updated to Built Awaiting Shipment on 8/6
Status updated to Shipped on 8/12
Got the email confirming shipped on 8/13

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you using this one now since you have your VIN?

Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home
Yeah but it doesn’t give me an eta…. I can’t find it anywhere now. I’ve been using every tracker possible and my est delivery date is no longer showing anywhere unless I’m just being an idiot… which is entirely possible at this point.

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah but it doesn’t give me an eta…. I can’t find it anywhere now. I’ve been using every tracker possible and my est delivery date is no longer showing anywhere unless I’m just being an idiot… which is entirely possible at this point.
Call ford chat/service 1-800-392-3673. Give them your vin and they will give all the info on built and shipping and transport tracking

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call ford chat/service 1-800-392-3673. Give them your vin and they will give all the info on built and shipping and transport tracking
Thanks, I was planning to when we got home. We went to buy some rock rail takeoffs for my BB. I’ll update if/ when I get info.

Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our Salesman just texted, eta is 9/10…. Figures that hubby would get a present on my birthday

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You Northern California or Southern California? Mine still hasn't shipped.
We’re in the Central Valley so technically Northen. Our dealer is in Turlock and we’re between there and Merced.

Deucey

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW 230 Vert / 2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like you got the answer, but yeah: that's the way I've been gettng the ETA dates. The backdoor tracker that uses my reservation #. The link that Ford sent me in the emails doesn't have ETA info, alas. Fingers crossed that the early Sept date sticks!

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like my Train made it to Final destination today. I wonder how long it will stay in the train lot. Guess I’ll be getting in touch with the dealer next week.
Sponsored