Sponsored

Sewell Ford in Texas... Can you believe this Bronco reservation deal?

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in East Texas - 7 hours to Odessa - 10.5 to Des Moins- 0 hours to my driveway. I’m still thinking Geanger for the savings and the epic road trip home.
Sponsored

OuterBanksCanada

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m doubting any Canadian dealers will do anything ..sucks we don’t have the same competition and dealerships going out of our way for the business

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tell you what, the free to the driveway delivery is definitely something worth looking at. I have X-Plan pricing so gotta watch this thread.

Deleted member 11056

I live in East Texas - 7 hours to Odessa - 10.5 to Des Moins- 0 hours to my driveway. I’m still thinking Geanger for the savings and the epic road trip home.
Where in East Texas? Is Pegues-Hurst in Longview not at least accepting X-plan?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Y'all just need to chill and let the TGB do our thing. No need to make a rushed decision before all the options are on the table and the numbers are run.

Last edited:

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My biggest take away from this thread: I really want that bag

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m doubting any Canadian dealers will do anything ..sucks we don’t have the same competition and dealerships going out of our way for the business
I have similar competition thoughts. I live in So Cal and passed three dealerships just driving to the beach today. If the number of dealerships was the factor that drove these deals I would have numerous offers like this or better within 20 miles.

I think it has more to do with available customers that would be interested in a given type of vehicle. Here maybe the demand is so high there is no need to go public with deals like this. In a town like Odessa, how many would they really sell if they didn't do this?

I also think its the culture of where these dealers offering deals are located.

Now if someone would just offer to pay my CA sales tax......

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where in East Texas? Is Pegues-Hurst in Longview not at least accepting X-plan?

I’m in Longview- but work in Gilmer - I’m reserved at Stanley and they haven’t returned a single email (I got an email from them when I reserved and replied to that - but it’s all radio silence from them. ). Since I can move my reservation once only, I’m watching and waiting. I’m in with the Texas buyers group and hope they have something great in the works. I’m also interested in meandering home from Iowa via back roads and state parks (I have frequent flier miles for a ticket), hitting some great state parks and some off road locations. Get the wife to fly in to bentonville ar and rent some mountain bikes for a day; then doing some of the ozarks on the way home. Sounds epic to me.

You are familiar with Longview- ever been out to Barnwell Mountain off road park?

Gig’em

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sounds like a great deal for some. But wondering what the dealer fees will be. I think when Build and Price site final is up and running, we'll see alot more Ford dealers commit to more agressive pricing like Granger and Stephens. I'm waiting for the last week in October to switch, as I hoping to stay as close to home as possible and recieve $1000 under invoice.

Sponsored

Deleted member 11056

I’m in Longview- but work in Gilmer - I’m reserved at Stanley and they haven’t returned a single email (I got an email from them when I reserved and replied to that - but it’s all radio silence from them. ). Since I can move my reservation once only, I’m watching and waiting. I’m in with the Texas buyers group and hope they have something great in the works. I’m also interested in meandering home from Iowa via back roads and state parks (I have frequent flier miles for a ticket), hitting some great state parks and some off road locations. Get the wife to fly in to bentonville ar and rent some mountain bikes for a day; then doing some of the ozarks on the way home. Sounds epic to me.

You are familiar with Longview- ever been out to Barnwell Mountain off road park?

Gig’em
Born and raised in Longview and then moved to Dallas for most of the past 20 years. I was always a muscle car guy, so I did the whole dragging up and down the Loop 25 years ago and was never really around the off road parks. This will be a new experiment for me!

Gig ‘Em! ‘00

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Born and raised in Longview and then moved to Dallas for most of the past 20 years. I was always a muscle car guy, so I did the whole dragging up and down the Loop 25 years ago and was never really around the off road parks. This will be a new experiment for me!

Gig ‘Em! ‘00
Hope you get to make it back to Longview often. I lived in Dallas and Houston before coming back. I grew up in Harleton - did the "crusin' 80" thing in High School. Looking forward to my Bronco.

I'm TAMU M.E. 06 - My daughter graduated 2016. (I also have two at SFA, one at UT Tyler, one at UT Law and one in 9th grade)...

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh geez… this offer has me dreaming of an epic road trip.
I have friends in Dallas and Austin, I just have to get my head wrapped around a 1,280-mile road trip.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Free Delivery to my Garage in Brooklyn... and that swag? Hmmm... I love where this is all headed.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mom grew up in Mount Pleasant. I miss Pittsburg Hot-links!
Sponsored