Sponsored

Sewell Ford in Texas... Can you believe this Bronco reservation deal?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just switched yesterday from Chastang... I considered Granger but wanted to stay local to keep costs down. Now I wish I had waited a day to see this.
Exactly the reason I'm waiting just before the switch deadline because I have a feeling we're going to continue seeing more competitive offers
Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Huh... Free Nationwide delivery and honors X-plan? Between Granger, Stephens, and now Sewell... This is getting fun to see some more competitive offers!

Last edited:

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

6 1/2 hours for me. Hmmm, i really havent spoke with my dealer. When is the cut off for the 1 time dealer change?

NVM its on Halloween !

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1000 below invoice and xplan Probably still better. ShippIng Around $1k. If you want to fly and get a room for a night, that could probably be done for $500 depending on where you are.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s real. I’ve talked to Colin Sewell myself before this was even made public and he is top notch. Never mind salesmen who answer your messages. This is the owner. And he has been 100% transparent, accommodating, and quick to answer. 100% I will be switching to Odessa Tx. Leaving there and heading up the west coast, over to Yellowstone and back down to TX before heading home.
highly recommend this dealer. Don’t believe me, message him.X plan is honored and all.
he also said the add-on accessories will be installed prior to them bringing you down as well.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious if there is visibility into doc fees and add-ons etc

Good deal none the less. I’m still on the granger train though.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are selling at MSRP!
They can afford the good will gestures.

I am more interested in $1000 Below Invoice!?

While the $1000 below invoice that Granger and Stephens are offering deserves the recognition, this is the first place that is offering free delivery to my driveway. With the structure obligation of adhering to X-Plan, someone like me would come out ahead. They can keep their offer of flying into and staying in Odessa. They can just go ahead and send me my Bronco with X-Plan pricing.

Last edited:

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess I would ask about the logistics of delivering nationwide. Is the vehicle going to be put on a truck or driven from Odessa to destination unknown? Ive heard of dealers hiring people to drive their vehicles to customers. Just a thought to consider.

Deleted member 11056

Carl Sewell wrote a book on customer service. His dealerships are a cut above. I hope our group buy is able to work a deal with them on par with Granger. I would gladly travel out to Odessa. Guessing their super duty business has slowed with what is going on in the oilfield. Would be a good way to backfill some volume for them.
To clarify, Sewell Ford is NOT owned by Carl Sewell and his family. It is owned by one of his cousins and is a separate company altogether (I’ve worked for Carl for 20 years). That said, I’ve heard good things about Sewell Ford and have ordered my Bronco from them as well. Looking forward to the process!

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can believe they will deliver what they promise. I've had exceptional service and sales experience with Sewell's Audi dealer (My current car is the fourth car from this dealer). I've never had to fight over weird changes or trade-in values, and they've gone above and beyond doing free paint/cosmetic work on some small imperfections on my car even though they could've easily charged me to do so.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would say the $100 deposit covers the "Gift" bag
Yet all dealerships receive the $100 deposit and don’t do this. I might just make a switch. After all I was born in Odessa!

Shirt8u1

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s real. I’ve talked to Colin Sewell myself before this was even made public and he is top notch. Never mind salesmen who answer your messages. This is the owner. And he has been 100% transparent, accommodating, and quick to answer. 100% I will be switching to Odessa Tx. Leaving there and heading up the west coast, over to Yellowstone and back down to TX before heading home.
highly recommend this dealer. Don’t believe me, message him.X plan is honored and all.
he also said the add-on accessories will be installed prior to them bringing you down as well.
Wow,
Nothing like Southern Hospitality!
Love It.
Sponsored