Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My best guess is this is their latest attempt to weed out even more orders. They apparently don’t care about pissing off current order holders because they know as soon as they open the order banks again they will get plenty of new ones.
I suspect this will include new orders as well if and when the order banks do open.
Sponsored

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok I’m confused. Are you saying they made this up or that the situation in general is bullchit???
Me personally just find it hard to believe that Ford will not honor price protect on specific builds/packages.

That would drop all 2 door orders from price protection along with all Wild Track orders.

But I could be wrong. It wouldn’t be the first time.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco No more 2023MY scheduling for hardtops, Sasquatch and LUX (reported by dealership) 200-2

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I suspect this will include new orders as well if and when the order banks do open.
Oh I have no doubt. But there will be many that this is the last straw and say the hell with it. But plenty of people waiting who will take what they can get just to get a new order in.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hope this isn’t true.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Me personally just find it hard to believe that Ford will not honor price protect on specific builds/packages.

That would drop all 2 door orders from price protection along with all Wild Track orders.
Yeah I have no idea. But as I said a few posts back this could be a way for them to weed out even more orders to get through the backlog. At the expense of pissing off many current order and reservation holders.

rhart540

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2008 GT500KR, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

But I could be wrong. It wouldn’t be the first time.
I Believe Wildtrak is now available as a soft top.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh I have no doubt. But there will be many that this is the last straw and say the hell with it. But plenty of people waiting who will take what they can get just to get a new order in.
No doubt that's why when I went to put a pre order in for 2 door to replace my 4 door and it didn't look good I looked around my area and found an abandoned order at msrp very close to what I wanted and jumped on it.

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well if they end up doing that. I'll cancel my order... no fuckin way. I'll wait until I hear something official though. Already been waiting over 2 years... not going to let them say I have to wait longer and pay several grand extra.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to believe there's some more specificity as to the actual scope of this that wasn't adequately communicated initially. I'll remain optimistic that more info is forthcoming that shows a narrower impact as the alternative has Ford painting an impossibly broad brush of unavailability against a substantial number of their available trims. That's certainly not to say it isn't possible but after waiting since 7/20 I'm finding it better to think positive than not.

SunshineBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just changed my order to a hardtop, as my dealer put out a video that for the first time ever soft tops where a bigger constraint than hardtops because of everyone that switched to soft tops to get their order quicker. Pretty reputable dealer online just like Chapman though so I don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.